• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapping Service

Minionen

Reaction score
Hello!

I figured I would open my own mapping service, you can contact me here in order to make a request. I can create anything you request, but I cannot guarantee that I'll accept all kind of requests since my time sometimes can be limited and I don't enjoy creating too big maps since it gets exhausting.

For those of you who would like an unique look/profile for your downloaded, server I'll be happy to create an edition of it for you. This is what I enjoy doing the most and therefore these requests will be prioritized.

Payments: I will only accept payments through PayPal.
Cost: We will together decide a suitable price before the task is done, no hourly rates.
Safety: I have no previous customers that can vouch for me, therefore I don't mind sending the map before receiving the payment if you have a good reputation or someone that can vouch for you.

Reply in this thread or start a conversation with me in order to get in contact with me.

Back