• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping SSiop ._.

siop

Reaction score
?/10 plz :p

minimaps.png

screenshot2009088163249.png

Dp:
dpsi.png

dpcerca.png

Houses:
casas.png

casascerca.png

Templo:
templol.png

templocerca.png

Demonlair:
demonlair2.png

demonlair.png

Last edited:
I think it's a wonderful start. I think there should be more of a defined pathway around where the houses are located. I think it would be confusing at the moment.
In addition, I would use one roof style for the houses, and I wouldn't use the diamond style flooring outside. Try using just a stone tile outside to match the walls.

The only other thing that bothers me is your use of dried grass. I think some areas (near the mountain ground) would look better with less. Try putting in some cobblestone flooring in place of some of the dried grass.

4/10 for now, but I think it has great potential. I love your mountain structure, and where things are located.

I think your doing your best .. it's cool to play on this high stage map .. i didnt see all the mapping but for a start keep it up.

if you see around you in rl you can luckily see green grass, so i think the dried grass is okay..
i give it a 7/10

Back