• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping suggestions for update

Maybe i didnt explain my idea good enough, I imposed a city as the main hangout, not turn the tp room into the city. the new revamped tp room im sure will be nice. I just think to help get congestion down in the main area and hunting areas would be a plus. And another thing is, i dont think it should look anything like real tibia. Make it stand out as Cyntara, no other OT would be anything like it. Its basicly an idea to move PvP out of PvE areas. I was trolling and seen some people somewhat complaining about the pvp in spawns because they get killed for no reason because they are "in the way". I know this would be alot of coding and scripting, i could help... haha
But yes as a short term idea, this is not feasable but in the long run, i think it would make Cyntara one of the ultimate OT's to be on.

I think that's not a half bad idea, but what incentive would people have to be in the city you proposed? I have a feeling that it would end up just as deserted as the other cities in cyntara, where you only see people when they're going to thier house or if there's an event. People log on and they go hunt, that's what it's all about. There's already several spots where people can go to pvp and not be in a monster spawn, and that's the only advantage that you idea seems to boast. That and a more organized feel to the map of cyntara as a whole.

Still I like the idea of pvp in a big ass city, you could have all sorts of different places where different strategies can be employeed, as opposed to the limited possibilities in most spawns, plus it's just cool to imagine a huge fight in a city. Think about it, if you were shopping or going out to eat at your local city and there was a big cluster of guys beating the shit out of each other would you not be entertained? lol

Myths theres a pz in behemoths lol xD in all the ramps to be clear =).. Ye u should remove them cause is very annoying that ppl using them and we cant atck them.

I think that's not a half bad idea, but what incentive would people have to be in the city you proposed? I have a feeling that it would end up just as deserted as the other cities in cyntara, where you only see people when they're going to thier house or if there's an event. People log on and they go hunt, that's what it's all about. There's already several spots where people can go to pvp and not be in a monster spawn, and that's the only advantage that you idea seems to boast. That and a more organized feel to the map of cyntara as a whole.

Still I like the idea of pvp in a big ass city, you could have all sorts of different places where different strategies can be employeed, as opposed to the limited possibilities in most spawns, plus it's just cool to imagine a huge fight in a city. Think about it, if you were shopping or going out to eat at your local city and there was a big cluster of guys beating the shit out of each other would you not be entertained? lol

Well there wouldnt be much of an incentive other than to just move the people out of the teleport zone into a more controlled environment such as the city. Nobody in thier right mind would pvp in "Venore". Its 2sqm.... so easy to trap people its not even worth explaining, Edron is a bit weak, it dosent extend the whole city as it does via real Tibia, and also its dead because how many people know how to get there? Make new character spawn in the city, make them explore it to find out where things are other than walking in, monks, beach, vip.. blah blah... Make some houses but dont get all elaborate with it. People will be there if the NPCs are there. If they wanna sell loot, they will go to town, buy runes and potions, town.. etc etc... And when you leave the spawn, it puts you smack dab in the middle of the DP. Go down into the lower level and enjoy the teleport room once again to go hunt. "Hanging out in the teleport room is kinda gay, its like your in a war, you want to get frags. It shouldnt be like, hey meet me in dragons so we can fight, or look in guild chat, FREE NM COME!!
No, im sure a majority of people that PvP and maybe not so much would like to see PvP happen in the safety of PZ. Its like perfect example today, I was trying to frag another player that we are at war with, i got surrounded by 9 nightmares and he escaped. Then they can come back and your stuck. You gotta live thru their damage and kill a nightmare to free yourself. Im sorry but thats not PvP. The idea of a somewhat Open Battle would just be tits and nips. It is exactly what this server needs.

the city Idea doesn't seem to bad. If this update is as good as it sounds then I might consider playing a lot more

Myths ppl had told me that demona quest doesnt working the leader dont work or something so will be good if u fix it :p... Gl and continue doing ur good job

@Cuisdy: Which ladder? Most I checked work.

@The idea of a new city: If Myths wants to completely redo the city, (delete over Venore completely), he is free to do so. But players "chill" wherever they decide to. I cannot help if it is inside the teleport room or venore. The new city (or venore) is for homes, and raids. It's essentially supposed to be the main hangout spot, but the teleport room is where more people tend to turn to.

Red

@Cuisdy: Which ladder? Most I checked work.

@The idea of a new city: If Myths wants to completely redo the city, (delete over Venore completely), he is free to do so. But players "chill" wherever they decide to. I cannot help if it is inside the teleport room or venore. The new city (or venore) is for homes, and raids. It's essentially supposed to be the main hangout spot, but the teleport room is where more people tend to turn to.

Red

They do seem to hang out there. Venore is no place for a group of people to be. The halls are to small, it would be so conjested. But if you make like a central town with npcs and such, walk down a ladder that takes you to the teleport room, or walk into a orb that takes you there. ;)

FIX THE BUG OF MONKS PLEASEE its geetting so annyoing that u run to monks with mouse clicks and it goes down and debug ¬¬ Plx...

U got on tp monk u go down first hole and DEBUG

FIX THE BUG OF MONKS PLEASEE its geetting so annyoing that u run to monks with mouse clicks and it goes down and debug ¬¬ Plx...

U got on tp monk u go down first hole and DEBUG

Yes, Myths, you should probably just totally redo the monks :(

@ up, or just delete the stairs going down? (the main problem)

@thread;
Ofc someone has said this, but i cbf looking for it lol
so... My suggestion is to make the free demon area bigger,
It is very clogged up, although im a donator with a couple characters with rebirths, I do know that it is hard to start here, as all everyone wants to do is kill one another.
Dont get me wrong, thats fun, but not for a level 50 defending himself against a group of level 150 mages.

Flame, Delete, Ignore, Agree.. w/e lol ill probly neva check it again xd
its just 4 the newbies lol

I'll plan on adding some new areas to demons and orshabaals because I see that people want that. However, i've been extremely busy in real life. My current priorities include (in order): school work, fraternity, clubs, -other real life things-, online games. Hell, if I get a girl friend, I may never be on these forums again XP

Just playing of course, but i'll find time to work on that for everyone.

Hey myths I have a mapping problem in my house where the trainers are. This is Dirty Dog and I own Venore house #27. If you go to the room with the training monks at the spot where the walls intersect it has a window there with a bad corner... Basically I can be attacked while I'm training. I can't right now but as soon as I can I will post a screenshot for you.

Also if you feel like being nice when you fix my house you could put te TP in my house I bought if it's done :)

Last edited:
houseproblemz.jpg

As you can see that corner to the top left of my training monks has a window there. I did a spell so you can see how it goes outside. Let me know if you need any more info

ther are more trainers.... just take a look to the blackbords plz.

Not lately, i've been swamped with school work and extra curriculars

i'd cream my pants if you made the free bkb's (left side entrance), a 2 or 3 way path instead of 1

Yah man, I redid that hole floor basically so prepare to come in your pants. You'll love it bud.

The entrance is 2 sq pathway I think..

Last edited:
Back