• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping Thread] Project Zarkaos Teaser

AundSoul

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
eczth.png

(Project Zarkaos The past has never been so Close.)​

Presentation:
Hello guys, how long do not post it here. But now I hereby present our project, is a Brazilian project, only the beginning of the project, and I want to show the Forbidden Valley is like a Rookgaard for beginners. Now the pictures:

RGiSv.png

RuRyw.png

ksEau.png

ToT8W.png

N38qe.png

m2oAe.png

blU9K.png

3029p2u.png

oFAHT.png

ThTcB.png

Administration:
thiagoxtk

Mappers:
AundSoul, Beto06, Erevee, SecretMind

I'll update the topic then follow the new posts and comment.​

Att Equipe Zarkaos​

Overall its cool, the caves looks great the structuring pretty cool, but I dislike the nature, spamming borders like that aint that pretty imo :p

Good luck with the project tho, good to see you back posting pics! :]

The structure of the building on the first picture is extremely random + I don't like the floor u've used in the secon picture at the grass and I hate the grass bordering
rest is fine

the "raw" grass borders were fixed, thx for the comments, more pics soon.

Last edited:
Im happy to see some old guys that ive see when im post my thread, the borders, we fixed, and sorry for use traslator that time, i forget some words :eek:

Refresh:
GjRh6.png

GGnuG.png

YYxIT.png

If u want to contribue, or help the project, send me a PM.
Thanks for all the comments.

Att Zarkaos Team.​

Not bad, just dont add to many of the grass border thing, good luck with your project!

dont like it, its all wierd.. flowers on a dead burning tree? Grass tufts on stones, Its messy and yeah.. wierd

Back