• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~????? Mapping Thread~ Updated! 10/06/10

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
No info will be given on the server, for it's somewhat a secret.
Just look at the screenies to come in the near future for hints.
(Those of you who already know what it is through MSN, please, don't say anything =])

Day 1:
mapground7ground.png

Update~
mapground7ground.png

Day 2:
Updated Minimap~
map_ground_7_ground_ground.bmp

Cresia, the small Desert Town in Hadravan Desert [Creds to my beloved friend Marco for the original make of this ages ago]
Cresia1.png

Cresia2.png

Cresia3.png

Day 3:
Updated Minimap~
map_ground_7_ground_ground_ground.bmp

Added some Swamp Ruins (old revamp done by Neon, then I revamped it more a long while ago, and now edited it further xD)
SwampRuins1.png

SwampRuins2.png

Day 4:
Bam! Updated Minimap~
tfsmini.bmp

Day 5:
Creds to Neon for these first 3 screenies, a small Bay Area~
Bay1.png

Bay2.png

Bay3.png

Creds to Alex (Peroxide) for this small town he made~ (no name yet)
SmallTown1.png

SmallTown2.png

And lastly, the updated minimap~
tfsmini_ground_ground.bmp

Day 6:
I do not take credit for the following sprites shown. Creds to Neon, Myself, and Marco for the mapping
NewSprs1.png

NewSprs2.png

NewSprs3.png

Day 7:

Last edited:
lol secret? u.u then sux, na nice mapping :) like it

haha, well its not really a "secret," its just a surprise. i'll give hints here and there to see if some people can guess what server it is, and the person who gets it right, gets something special in-game when the server comes out.
a guess cant just be random, it has to be educated. you have to give me a reason why you think it is whichever server you're guessing it is.

I was hoping Prince of Persia. But the city doesn't look like it will be and there aint enough dessert, so I'm probably wrong:( But you've got me exited. I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S UP! I ARE CONTROL FREAKS!

Last edited:
I was hoping Prince of Persia. But the city doesn't look like it will be and there aint enough dessert, so I'm probably wrong:( But you've got me exited. I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S UP! I ARE CONTROL FREAKS!

haha i thought about that, considering the movie comes out today too. but nah, i dont know enough bout it nor have i even played the game >_>
wud be cool to see someone make it tho =P

Seen it last week (sunday)It's pretty awesome:) I did play the game but the movie gives a better view of the story IMO.

Back