• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Tricks #2

Stop going off-topic and flaming eachother or I will have to give out some infraction warnings.

You guys should act as normal humans and be friendly toward people that are just helping.

Wow, heavy words from the almighty Berzerky.
Face it, Noone wants you or need you here..
I don't care if people don't want me here, they'l have to fucking deal with it, wont they? That's not the point, the point is YOU stop flaming others just because they're better then you. I know many people who think your stuck up about your mapping, fucking brtard.

Sorry for Off-Topic Xenios.
Just 1 thing.

Tell me, when did I flame someone?

"You are now Ignoring User 'Berzerky'".

@Ontopic - Sharp the ideas is good but you need to "Upgrade" yourself. =)

Seen these idea's before and used them waaay before this and I agree with Silverstone kinda stolen idea's..

macedoon

idc besides which
did you actually have screenshots anyway
take a look at my original Mapping Thread

those tricks i made
and dont try saying there yours cuz i know there not
:D

Never said they are mine... Sorry if I gave you the idea they were. Those "tricks" were first used by Chauz on ****** and they are kinda basic tricks. What I meant was I already knew these tricks and I do think you stole them from Chauz so they are not yours.

Well you can't steel these "Idea's" since they are not copyrighted or something like that, so everyone can say it's their own idea.

You are right can't really steal them, not if they are not copyrighted. Still it's "stealing" in my eyes. It sux seeing someone posting it aloooong time ago and now he posts these idea's and he gets the credits... :/ It sux hard

damn nerd pussies drop it....speaking words of wisdom....LET IT BE!

I like both berserky and sharp ^^

sry if i misspelled names xD

Last edited:
Back