• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☜ [Mapping ] Victor Amaral ☞

Orbis

Orbis - A new Adventure A New World
Reaction score
hnzn.png

Portfolio EddyHavoc (Victor Amaral)

Greetings and Mappers Curious, today I present to you some of my work ...

Hope you enjoy ...

My Project
Orbis - A New Adventure a New World

looks like an amazing project :) any idea when it will be ready to play?

on the mapping: love the way u decided to show it in a video ^^ but one tip: try not to border inside the house, doesnt look good imo. especially upstairs the dirt borders look a bit weird. but overall a very decent map!

good luck and keep us updated with the proces of the project ^^

Like the idea of showing you maps from start to end in a video instead of just a photo :) Looking forward to see more ;)

looks like an amazing project :) any idea when it will be ready to play?

on the mapping: love the way u decided to show it in a video ^^ but one tip: try not to border inside the house, doesnt look good imo. especially upstairs the dirt borders look a bit weird. but overall a very decent map!

good luck and keep us updated with the proces of the project ^^

Thanks for the comment and critics.
Their criticism will help me improve my maps.

Like the idea of showing you maps from start to end in a video instead of just a photo :) Looking forward to see more ;)
Looks great! :D

You animate me for more maps.
I'm glad you have enjoyed.

MAPPING CEMITERY
I hope also to demonstrate my work can help anyone who is looking.
The map has not much detail because I tried to shorten the maximum, it is a great area.
Time to map: 40 minutes.
Video sped up to 10 minutes.
I had a few hours work hopefully serve for something.

The nature looks bad, no details at all, looks like you just spammed the nature. Change the nature and everything will look so much better.

Back