• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MapTracker and BynaCam: Island of Destiny

munch

Reaction score
Edit:
I feel like an ass.
Not just that I've posted in the wrong section, but I found it in the "maps library" too.
Seriously, I've searched the whole place for the Island of Destiny, but it was shortened to "IoD". :huh:

File not found. It has been either deleted, or it never existed at all.
Typical, isn't it?

Edit2:
I know this thread should be left alone and have its death it deserves.
But I seem to get no attention in the general Support section.

I think there's something wrong with the MapTracker or I'm doing something wrong while recording.
For more information check the last post.

Last edited:
I've recently made 4 level 8 rook chars, and I have recorded the whole island and each and every cave.
But there's something wrong with the tracker or how I record.

How do I record and track correctly?
Without making MapTracker track in wrong coordinations and replace other locations that have been tracked.

Since when there's stuff that's supposed to be in floor 1 wich is in floor 2.
Like, I'm on a mountain, and the stuff below is in the air at floor 2 beside the mountain.
There's also a whole cave that is inside another cave, and caves that are on another place than where the "downstairs" are, and much more.

Is this because how I have recorded, or is it only a bug in the MapTracker?
Since there's places I have gone to the same place twice, maybe even thrice.

Last edited:
Back