• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maptracker to 8.62

Lanibox

Brutal1ty.com
Reaction score
Hello, this is my new account on otland im Figaro but as you can see, im permantent banned.

But yeah. As Ian got creedy (?) and wants money of updated maptracker. I compiled hes old project to 8.62 and choosed to release it here :)
You can see Ian's new tracker here.
Home - Open Tibia Tools

tracker.png

tracker2.png

How???
Instant tracking is bugged, so you have to use bynacam to cam and then track from that cam.

Download link:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Hope everybody start using multipuload in future to avoid file expire etc... :)

You can check my old tracking project here.

Tomb in up picture is also coming to my new map which is almost rdy, so mayby most updated own tracked rl map is coming soon! :D

Here is updated items.otb
http://www.multiupload.com/DXKDR4B1L3

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't start when I load it with my 8.62 client.
It wants me to log in...

Is it safe?

I dont understand this 1 post blaming. If i got 1 post, it doesnt mean that i have came here only to infect members... If I got 1 or 1000 posts, im still same person.

well, people are used to guys creating acc somewhere just to share some "hell yeah, cracked neobot, fully working" with some "bonus"
or some awesome server with some bonus etc
and some people even tell just like you that this is new acc cause they lost pass or something
but good coder wont try to hack tibia accounts using his great knowledge making his program detected as safe and impossible to detect for mod in few minutes

Just FYI, I didn't get "greedy". The reason I started charging for MapTracker was because I wanted to see the project live on. Without paying customers, I have no incentive to keep it updated and add new features. That being said, you can find a better working MapTracker (bugs actually get fixed) at my website: Products - Open Tibia Tools

Some improvements in the new version:
- A better GUI and MiniMap
- Track OTBM's as well, a simple way to merge maps
- Track multiple CAMs at once
- Cancel CAM tracking
- Better options around retracking

I still don't think you should sell it. Maybe you should sell a premium version with minimap and make an open source one that isn't guaranteed latest features.

I still don't think you should sell it. Maybe you should sell a premium version with minimap and make an open source one that isn't guaranteed latest features.

You know that saying, if you know / do something, never do it for free...
He wants to earn extra money for spending time on something, if he were to release an open source, not as many would buy the maptracker as if they have skills in c++ and such(whatever its coded in) then they can just upgrade it themselves. This way, everyone buy it. Quite bad of lanibox to call Ian greedy for selling his program.

Let me explain this to you a little more clearly: if I did not sell it, MapTracker would be useless. No one would fix bugs, no one would update it. In order to make it worth my time to do those things, I need to make, however small, some profit. Trust me, my day job pays for more than I'd ever make selling Tibia software.

u should make a .dat editor and i'm pretty sure lots of ppl will buy it, atleast i'll do it

You know that saying, if you know / do something, never do it for free...
He wants to earn extra money for spending time on something, if he were to release an open source, not as many would buy the maptracker as if they have skills in c++ and such(whatever its coded in) then they can just upgrade it themselves. This way, everyone buy it. Quite bad of lanibox to call Ian greedy for selling his program.

There's still not a reason why he can't have one that is free. Just make it do a lot less that the purchasable one.

There's still not a reason why he can't have one that is free. Just make it do a lot less that the purchasable one.

Already exists the trial version :D and by the way, alot of people (just like you) like to make money with opentibia, but want everything free for you... why dont u make a "free version" of the complete server that are u selling? ;)

there's still not a reason why he can't have one that is free. Just make it do a lot less that the purchasable one.

if he were to release an open source, not as many would buy the maptracker as if they have skills in c++ and such(whatever its coded in) then they can just upgrade it themselves.

/\\\\ !! :p

I just bought it, it works great.

This one, not so much.

Back