• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marek12 Gallery (FREE2USE)

So... this all free to use? You are a legend. Thanks for the contribution for the community <3

View attachment 55702
Still learning. Will release this one here when its finnished, any tips? @marek12
looking very good to me, of course need more detailing but the overall posture, shapes and shadows looking good. there is only one place that look odd to me, just under the belt on the right hand side you got a highlight so it does look a bit weird. other than that, good work in my opinion. do some fine detailing and release it in your thread, would like to see how it turned up at the end for sure :)

yeah, all the sprites are free to use here. enjoy :)
Post automatically merged:

here's a golden rose itself

View attachment 55687

View attachment 55683
Definitely going to pick this up for our project!!!

Your progress in spriting is moving so fast, great work dude. It goes to show how much you truly enjoy spriting, and you'll be top tier pro in no time

Definitely going to pick this up for our project!!!

Your progress in spriting is moving so fast, great work dude. It goes to show how much you truly enjoy spriting, and you'll be top tier pro in no time
happy to hear that they going to be used, thanks for great words! :)

another new sword

sword_marek12.png

EDIT: background edit & changed sword handle, and added a bit more detail overall

sword__marek12.png
v2

download it for free by attachment below ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow, nice sprites!
I like the old tree so much.
I would like to see how you deal with terrain sprites, they are the most challenging for me. Maybe a simple grass tile should show us how to approach to them.

Back