• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Margolin's Mapping Thread

Margolin

עם ישראל חי
Reaction score
Hello OTLand!

It's been a while since I left the surroundings in the open tibia community, but I've decided to come back mapping for fun in my spare time at the office.

In this thread I will be posting some of my work. I hope you like it and comment.

For now I present to you the Tibia 7.4 Client Cover. I always wondered how it would look like in-game so I made a simple draft. I would like to see anybody else's version.

Tibia 7.4 Client Cover

Tibia 7.4 Client Cover In-Game

It was weird that in Tibia 7.4 there were horses on the cover but it was not until 10 years later that horses were introduced into the game.

Im currently at the office working on some employee computer backups. I got bored and decided to map.
I've been reading my torah the past couple of days so I decided to give a try to biblical matter.

When G-od created Eden's Garden:

G-od asks Noah to build an Ark:

Moses crossing the Red Sea:

David and Goliath:

Hope you guys like it!
Shalom!

Back