• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark, are u blind? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

roojaro

Reaction score
Mark, for god sake. Are you blind? Or you're just acting like nothing happens? Because you opened Lunarforce which had to solve problem with overpopulated shadowcores.. And? Nothing. There's still 1500 players on shadowcores and 100 players on lunarforce. Explain that.

TRUE

ruszajace_sie__142_.gif

I'm not blind, perhaps you are because you are clearly not seeing that LunarForce is the solution to your problem. You don't want to play with 1500 players on ShadowCores? Play on LunarForce.

I'm not blind, perhaps you are because you are clearly not seeing that LunarForce is the solution to your problem. You don't want to play with 1500 players on ShadowCores? Play on LunarForce.

Put it pvp-enfo instead of hardcore, gaining exp for killing ppl, lunar will gain players.

Lol you told that like Mark would hold people under duress on shadowcores. They can leave Shadowcores and go to LF, but the simply dont want do that.

Or maybe mark can maybe listen to people and make a server just like shadows and let people transfer there so we can have less people on both servers not 1600 in 1 server

Why should I play on fail server ?:) Cause you don't want to admit us that LF failed? Please.

How said that lunarforce failed? The server have much time to grow up like Shadowscore... And what you want? You dont like of Shadowscore because have alot people, but when someone gives you a better server, a EMPTY SERVER, you say that he failed... Lunarforce have what shadowscore dont: empty respawns, better actions...

You do not like something does not mean that it is bad, you need to decide what you really want before you start to criticize something that is growing.

Lunarforce is a WAR SERVER. How many people bitch about not being able to fight here now? The circumstances didn't change, there is still as many nub chars, still as many dumbass kids that want to ruin battles, but how can people bitch about that anymore? There is pages of threads about ppl complaining about these things. However those are a thing of the past bc Mark DID do what people asked him to do. We have a war server now. It's not his fault many of the war fighters stayed here, but he put in an option to get away from those nub chars by adding lunarforce. Hardcore pvp server in real tibia don't have nearly as many players as open pvp servers. Why would you idiots expect that trend to change at all here? 90% of tibia players are charlovers. That pretty much holds true when you see the population of shadowcores compared to lunarforce.

Why should I play on fail server ?:) Cause you don't want to admit us that LF failed? Please.

There is thousands of server out there with 200 players average, or just go to some Real tibia world instead.

Say whatever you want guys, LF is dead. There are arleady 2 guys lvl 300.
And it must grow up.? Who will come to play that server if there is a guy lvl 300 and he get it in 1month?
Also Stop asslickin mark. all he care is about cash he's getting from donation.

Say whatever you want guys, LF is dead. There are arleady 2 guys lvl 300.
And it must grow up.? Who will come to play that server if there is a guy lvl 300 and he get it in 1month?
Also Stop asslickin mark. all he care is about cash he's getting from donation.

ShadowCores has 129 players over level 300, and still, after 10 months - it still continues to grow and get new player records.

And yes, all we care about is money. I would refer you to this post to get that confirmed: http://otland.net/f489/server-needs-more-gms-183040/#post1772349

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back