• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark are you fucking serious right now dude

dart fule

Reaction score
This is fucking retarded so red light distict 1 of there members pkd me with 3 other mages all using combo sd. How the fuck is that even fair mark

You died in PVP combat. How is this unfair and why does it need a thread?

Rofl i didn't use combo sd and why the fuck r u crying? You killed my noobie char so i killed you, cry me a river fucktard and how is any of this Marks problem?

Last edited:
Haha, I've always loved how people always shout "LOOK BOT COMBO SD!!11oneone" when it's so easy to just say "One, two, three" in Skype or Vent etc

ok ok so its easy when theres around 4 people going up and down stairs rapidly to hit me with an sd when there like not even a half a sec up the stairs? u gonna say thats not atleast autotarget?

I dont deny there are players using hold target in RLD but thats not just us doing it... But dude, its not hard pushing a sd hotkey and move up the stairs and sd you in battle... So stop crying about RLD using bots when the entire server is botting....

This is fucking retarded so red light distict 1 of there members pkd me with 3 other mages all using combo sd. How the fuck is that even fair mark

" GM GM I JUST DIED TO PEOPLE ON A PVP OT SERVER PLX ITEMZ BACKEK"
LOL go get your levels back and stop this pissing crying you women...

Lmao, me and snus were sding you for a couple minutes, and as soon as our sds hit at the same time you said we had combo bot, bitch PLEASE.

ok ok so its easy when theres around 4 people going up and down stairs rapidly to hit me with an sd when there like not even a half a sec up the stairs? u gonna say thats not atleast autotarget?
ever heard of spam sd in battle?

Back