• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark/Hani about update/changes

wille bror

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hi, been kinda long since I was active here for real but now when I hear about these changes that from what I understood actually is going to happen i got really happy.
Could you give us some information about exatcly is going to happen?
Will you lower the levels of characters that got exped by shared experience?
Will you lower magic levels?
Will you make exausht or remove SSA?

Maybe you could set a "gather" when the important people from Lunarforce community could disscuss this with you to get some shit actually start happening?

And most important, if its gonna happen, WHEN?

please no spam about any shit now in this thread, keep it on the subject..

Regards
King William

Mark/Hani make today or tommorow :) its will be sick

is only veziv,make some comment, the guys will already scolding him.. haahahahahahahahahaha :D:D
but about your idea is very good
as several others that I saw in the forum

Ye, but tbh we only need reducing lvls in a good way so everyone is 120-190 and delete shared exp ah and also reduce mlvls.

But ye we need Mark/Hani to say something about this, cuz there's no point of talking if we don't know whats going on.

^^ They wont reduce lvls the arleady saying it 50 x its smth like Restart server ppl playing here 1 , 1.5 year to have this lvls :)

Mark make only lose 1 lvl when some1 ded this exhaust ssa and shits and we will have nice wars against nowik

must decrease. the level of all players, magic level and modify stage of exp.
these three things are essential for everyone who stopped playing, back play LunarForce
among other changes, that several already talked

Ye, you don't see one thing!! You only care about your self not about other people. Thats what Dino/Me/Lopek/Wille/Lokuf/Everton were trying to do all the time, you're just a piece of shit, where did Mark say that he won't reduce lvl's? you bought your char so you shouldn't cry that much.

im no need to cry :) i got alot of members they playing shadow/lunar long time :) thy exping at nights and shits for "high lvls" :)

So what? same with people like me/kayto/gym/ananas/guma/aloxine/tiastes/omel etc... They wouldn't care if they get their lvls reduced, Its fine if you wanna play on a empty server thats okey for me, but this won't be good for lunarforce.

if not decrease the level of everyone, any change will not have much effect
nobody wants to go in wars and battles against lvl 400 and 500, this is the biggest problem LunarForce

its not empty server we got nowik :) u can go u stfu shadow

Its problem ? u see today battle every1 dying so fast lovac all dying rly fast

To be honest, it is all up to you. We want to make the changes that you want to see. It is not to late to affect that, so please join the discussion here: http://otland.net/threads/final-thread.208211/

We would be happy to speak to players of the LunarForce community in some sort of gathering, although I am unsure of how that would work out.

The changes will start to take place when we feel that we have enough discussion to base our decisions on. In other words, it all depends on how well you guys are able to discuss without starting to fight.

Back