• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark @Hani @and the community

Wuaraox

Reaction score
Well as you will see in the image below, they'll see what happens whenever FARUMBRAS makes presence FATIMA always blocks access to her other companions taking away the privilege to other players to enjoy the BOSS or simply to have Ferumbra the coveted hat's Appearance this happens in each of the aforementioned BOSS! Take seriously and I hope the reports because this is not the first, to delimit else! by doing things like FATIMA on your server and computers that are more important to your server as wars are what give life to your server.

Not much else to add I hope they take the reports seriously and punish those who should be punished and not actually do preferDibujo.JPG ences!Dibujo.JPG

agree, but gms wont punish her because she is source of $$

Techriz, Fatima kill every ferumbras 24/7. Her Asslickers block stack in ferumbras tower and she go to kill ferumbras. She has 1000 ferumbras hat's and she is lucky. Support do nothing, report's give nothing. Is much reasons, why shadowcores losing players, for example: Start Quilla, O updates, etc. But one of these is Fatima and her ferumbras dominando. So, please tutors to report this shit Fatima, players problem are nothing for GM's. But please Mark, check it and pull requests with it. Thanks for read and sorry for my bad english.

2 year of a server, and these idiot still trying ban Fatima.

Give it up, you'll never get one Ferumbras Hat.
fatima dominando goroma lands.

Back