• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MARK HANI GM! Make smth for us

Vezivreload

Reaction score
Hello.

As topic says can u make smth for us? :) to make better wars on shadowcores? every1 know lunarforce is ded becouse no enemy left to fight so we start fighting here but yesterday when we fighting against kaida on svargrond its leave temple ue ava wave ded leave temple ue ava wave both teams spamming it :(

Can u make exhausted or low hits from ava ue waves on warmode come on !

Dont listen brazols,or nuskei team noobs ! bcse they never fighting anyway ;p

sry for english

ARE YOU RETARDED? MARK SAID MANY MANY TIMES THAT HE WON'T DO ANY PVP CHANGES ON SHADOWCORES, he made changes for us on lunarforce, if you don't like RPG SHADOWCOREs go and play lunarforce, simple as that.

I'm sure Mark would rather listen to Brazols instead of u.

Its true what Calar said, Mark, said it many many times he wont do this changes here.. if you wanna fight like this you should play Lunar..if theres no enemys on Lunar.. maybe go outside and do something with friend till summer is over.

If both teams want to decrease the damage of the avalanche or increase the exhaust why not enter into an agreement and stop using?
Now go talk to "brs" go to lunarforce, you are very funny hhahahaahah

i guess magic levels should be lowered
this would make wars much funnier and balanced

Calar ogarnij mi jakiegos chara na shadow/sded
translate
veziv cry because he lose on svar true info 100%

Sinco u think i will wait for u 5 months when u come back lunarforce

thats why i said find smth else to do like going outside/other ot if u rly wanna play :p its just how it is mark wont change anything on shadowcores if its about pvp.

s
thats why i said find smth else to do like going outside/other ot if u rly wanna play :p its just how it is mark wont change anything on shadowcores if its about pvp.
sinko who are you? :) you buying character and thinking you its pro? :) veziv style GAJS GAJS

Veziv you're seriously retarded. If you dont want wave, ue, ava, You could talk with leader not making 904905845908 thread on forum about your most important life problem which is damage of ava, ue, waves. Why dont you leave out? It's summer gajs. I forgot, you have 1 the most important thing to do. Sneak and def fighting on shadowcores. Hi > Mount sternum reload > yes.

funny thread. Lunarforce waiting for pro pvpers like all of you are and u want changes on shadowcores hahaha epic shit..

I know mark wont listen but its still funny to read

^^ Dino lunarforce ded sad but true no1 playing only brazols sneaking or navi team staying on yala boat ;D

Lol? Notice what happened to lunar when these updates happened stop giving terrible ideas...

It's Funny

because any of you who have war in shadow

I'll be there skullbash with 20 friends Good luck guys

Back