• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark/Hani Read About who do you set for tutor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

13TM_SNuff

Snuff Snuffie
Reaction score
I started to play shadowcores before like 6 month's.
I saw couple of tutor's which are great to people when you need help and all. But today, i saw some tutor called Styrker. (First time saw him in my 6 month's playin Shadowcores)

First of all, he can't even help us. i asked him few question's he didn't answer me or so.
Last question was pretty simple. he told me wrong + he said something on brazilian below (idk what does it mean)

Here goes one pic. (Tic-Tac Toe Mission, also not south east . its south west my bad.)
tutor1.png

Second, his total online time is 1 day, and 20 hours.
(Checked his other char's) level between 1 and 8.
tutor2b.png

Third, (Dyablo no offense) i saw on otland that Mark/Hani banned ice meto and his friends cause of afk botting. Okay. Why don't you check Vonz then? He's afk botting almost half day. (Checked it also)

Hope you guy's are going to fix this.

King Regard's, GUGA!

Last edited:
I started to play shadowcores before like 6 month's.
I saw couple of tutor's which are great to people when you need help and all. But today, i saw some tutor called Styrker. (First time saw him in my 6 month's playin Shadowcores)

First of all, he can't even help us. i asked him few question's he didn't answer me or so.
Last question was pretty simple. he told me wrong + he said something on brazilian below (idk what does it mean)

Here goes one pic.
tutor1.png

Second, his total online time is 1 day, and 20 hours.
(Checked his other char's) level between 1 and 8.
tutor2b.png

Third, (Dyablo no offense) i saw on otland that Mark/Hani banned ice meto and his friends cause of afk botting. Okay. Why don't you check Vonz then? He's afk botting almost half day. (Checked it also)

Hope you guy's are going to fix this.

King Regard's, GUGA!

Don't worry, people who deserve to be tutor they will be. They can't even help well? At least he try, not like YOU or another people just trolling in help channel.

About me, they got banned for using unofficial software. I never AFK BOTTED any of my characters, of course, if you don't know anything about what's going on it's not my problem, it's your one so I don't care.
You checked that last days when I took the account from my friend that I was AFK botting? Cool, I didn't knew :eek:.

Are you against all these tutors who got promoted because they are helpful and active people. And also it's because of you think that "Why that people get tutor and I don't?" Because they deserve it dude.
Another question, why anyone wasn't against me when I joined this server and got promoted to tutor immediately?

Lets say there are 10 tutors. 2 of them deserve to be. You and Velixun (If he's still tutor)

Yeah, im trollin coz i get pissed. I don't need tutor, but from my 6 month's playin shadowcores. more than 3 month's i spend on help channel laughing to tutor's and correcting their answer's.

Styrker is active, his total online time is lets say 2 day's?
Go and check Snuff/Shemoz/Fewix online time. All manual style bro.
Yes i am against them. they don't know to help or anything. "Why they get tutor i didn't" I said you at private chat that answer, i don't give a shit about tutor . when you choose them, choose that one who know something. Not like this guy below.
Here goes another pic from another tutor.
tutor3q.jpg

Nah dude. Im sure you bot afk too. i can set you screenshoot proff if you want to.

14:42 Welcome to the help channel.
In this channel you can ask questions about Tibia. Experienced players will gladly help you to the best of their knowledge. If their answer was helpful, reward them with a "Thank You!" which you can select by right-clicking on their
statement.
For detailed information about quests and other game content, please take a look at our supported fansites in the community section of the official Tibia website.

Tutors don't need to know quests. They are there for technical support.

If that's a help channel. They gotta know that (Atleast he gotta help you not just write no i dont know that bye etc.) . Also i asked them a simple question. nothing hard.
The question is, how did he get tutor playin 2 days ot?
and how did he get tutor via afk botting? lol dumb.

Vonz/Dyablo no you don't bot afk right?
Explain me this picture. PLX?

2mb8E.jpg

Last edited:
Lets say there are 10 tutors. 2 of them deserve to be. You and Velixun (If he's still tutor)

Yeah, im trollin coz i get pissed. I don't need tutor, but from my 6 month's playin shadowcores. more than 3 month's i spend on help channel laughing to tutor's and correcting their answer's.

Styrker is active, his total online time is lets say 2 day's?
Go and check Snuff/Shemoz/Fewix online time. All manual style bro.
Yes i am against them. they don't know to help or anything. "Why they get tutor i didn't" I said you at private chat that answer, i don't give a shit about tutor . when you choose them, choose that one who know something. Not like this guy below.
Here goes another pic from another tutor.
tutor3q.jpg

Nah dude. Im sure you bot afk too. i can set you screenshoot proff if you want to.

You're totally wrong, tutors which are right now they deserve to be tutors too.

I love how dyablo ignore the picture of the proof that he's afk botting

BUT AS ALWAYS, THEY SUCK DYABLO'S DICK AND HE'S AN ANGEL IMPOSSIBLE TO BAN, HES PERFECT EVEN TOUGH HE HAS A BIGGER CRIMINAL RECORD THAN OSAMA BIN LADDEN (REST IN PEACE) GOD SAKE REMOVE DYABLO

It's not something that needs to be fixed, the problem is not the tutors, it's your attitude to them. They are voluntarily helping players to the best of their knowledge, if you don't appreciate what they are doing then close the Help channel and don't open it again. They may be new to the server, but still have the will to help other players, so if there is something they don't know that you seem to know you can teach them instead of complaining because by complaining you aren't really helping anyone. If they weren't there to try to answer your/someones question, you/they would probably not get a response at all in Help.

Not true, try reading what I or Hani have posted instead of the bullshit Ice Meto's friends have made up. Ice Meto was not banned for botting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back