• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@mark @ hani @ siramix 9/25 ...

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
@Mark
@Hani
@Siramix
Retired till something is done im not the only one making posts about this theres other people to and the pictures should say it all anyways until somethings done im gone bye...
2w5j8n9.jpg

@Mark
@Hani
@Siramix
Retired till something is done im not the only one making posts about this theres other people to and the pictures should say it all anyways until somethings done im gone bye...
2w5j8n9.jpg
:O don't leave! I've talked to you like one time, and that's probably the most I've talked to anyone on this server! :D

so what exactly is wrong with your pic?

Looks like theres multiple chars being used to block an entrance to warzone, if u take kind notice ull see one offscreen sio'ing, while they can fit 2 chars to make damage.

Looks like theres multiple chars being used to block an entrance to warzone, if u take kind notice ull see one offscreen sio'ing, while they can fit 2 chars to make damage.
its actually the way to get the diamons for jaul also a hunting spawn since you can spawn deeplings also they're using mcs to block which is 100% illegal

I see. Not familiar with any of this 9.0+ shit other than hives.

Back