• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark/Hani/Siramix

Open a new Server like ShadowCores or LunarForce with Low Rates, Low Ml, SSA/Might Ring Exausted only in PVP Situations / Spells Like AVA,Waves low hits when RED PZ.

Open a new Server like ShadowCores or LunarForce with Low Rates, Low Ml, SSA/Might Ring Exausted only in PVP Situations / Spells Like AVA,Waves low hits when RED PZ.
low avas~, waves, ues etc. when warmode or RED PZ and low hits on players not monsters

they said that they won't open new server. Gajs don't make kurwa stupid ideas which they don't want beacuse it's nosense

@Mark dont listen to Veziv he will make you make changes and then he wil lleave the server

You shouldnt never reset the server because if you do many people will be afraid of spend time ehre leveling and fighting to have their chars deleted.

What you should do is reduce the level of the players according to the level they are already.
For example: a lvl 400 would loose 100 lvls but a lvl 300 would loose only 75 and a lvl 200 would loose 20. Same to magic levels.

Also you should reduce the SSA spam by introducing a delay on PVP situations and either increase the death penalty OR reduce the rates not after lvl 400 but after 250.

I guarantee you that no server is so bug free and stable as twifysoft servers and that many people, including this retarded veziv and his memebrs like shleader will play again .

This will be very important because will make players average lvl be something like 200-250 and therefore with ssa delay there will be no SSA spam and the server will be again funny with mages dying normally not surviving for 5 minytes tanking 20 people.

Also reduce the damage of spells like mas san because noob people used to spam it on battles wich also ruins the server.

@Mark dont listen to Veziv he will make you make changes and then he wil lleave the server

You shouldnt never reset the server because if you do many people will be afraid of spend time ehre leveling and fighting to have their chars deleted.

What you should do is reduce the level of the players according to the level they are already.
For example: a lvl 400 would loose 100 lvls but a lvl 300 would loose only 75 and a lvl 200 would loose 20. Same to magic levels.

Also you should reduce the SSA spam by introducing a delay on PVP situations and either increase the death penalty OR reduce the rates not after lvl 400 but after 250.

I guarantee you that no server is so bug free and stable as twifysoft servers and that many people, including this retarded veziv and his memebrs like shleader will play again .

This will be very important because will make players average lvl be something like 200-250 and therefore with ssa delay there will be no SSA spam and the server will be again funny with mages dying normally not surviving for 5 minytes tanking 20 people.

Also reduce the damage of spells like mas san because noob people used to spam it on battles wich also ruins the server.

dontbe stupid, our goal is to get more teams there to play not only veziv and 1 other team wich bitches eachother and run to defences...
Reset,new teams, better wars, no crybabe moves,
voila.
but this hani,mark,siramix and w/e their retarded alias names are, are just braindead.

Why do you need a reset? Why not just play? Doesn't everything already work as you want it to here?
probably make the ue strong again? Those nbs who were crying bc they lost their bps at svargrond battle and wanted the changes arent playing anymore, the ues would bring the pk fun back

There wont be problems with high levels using SSA if UE´s and runes like AVALANCHES, THUNDERSTORM hit normaly.

All of you wanna fight just with SD´s and MW?

SSA, might ring, and other stuff are part of the game if you dont know how to use them... You are probably playing the wrong game.

Reset the server isn´t a good idea.

If they won't reset server, the only 'normal' idea to make lunar better is fix some delay for ssas

If they won't reset server, the only 'normal' idea to make lunar better is fix some delay for ssas
There wont be problems with high levels using SSA if UE´s and runes like AVALANCHES, THUNDERSTORM hit normaly.

All of you wanna fight just with SD´s and MW?

SSA, might ring, and other stuff are part of the game if you dont know how to use them... You are probably playing the wrong game.

Reset the server isn´t a good idea.

If they wont reset, then no new players will start here because everyone has to much cash / level .... It would take to long for them to be on same stage as us and hard aswell...
But w/e if they wont reset idc xd

Only way to get this server active is:

* Transfer ALL characters to Shadowcores and Reset Lunarforce (Which wont happen I guess since you said it)
* Reduce levels again but this time for real like 120-160s. (Also magic level of course)
* Change the expierence like 1x after 180 or so (Also magic level of course)
* For the people crying about shared exp, add maybe the 4 different vocation bonus
* Also incase levels would be reduced, delete everyones money just maybe a few kk's per char or so left (Also rare items n shit)
* Put delay on SSA/Might Rings or anything else which would work for Wars
* I myself dont care about that but maybe add this new areas Rosisuamlamala and Oramind or however this shity citys are called but it would probably make new players come aswell

Older players dont play here cause it's really boring with this high levels and ssa
New teams wont join because they see highscores and online players

@Mark

Anything if this possible or everything kind of pointless? :p I'd appreciate an answer.

dontbe stupid, our goal is to get more teams there to play not only veziv and 1 other team wich bitches eachother and run to defences...
Reset,new teams, better wars, no crybabe moves,
voila.
but this hani,mark,siramix and w/e their retarded alias names are, are just braindead.

You are the stupid one my friend.
No server that makes resets is considered stable and trustworty.
Marks isnt stupid and he knows that.
The only way you can get something close to a reset is a massive level reduction and thats why i am suggesting it.

@Mark

Anything if this possible or everything kind of pointless? :p I'd appreciate an answer.

The following are possible:
* Reduce levels again but this time for real like 120-160s. (Also magic level of course)
* For the people crying about shared exp, add maybe the 4 different vocation bonus

... but I'll only make the changes if the majority of the players on LunarForce wants them, and currently most war teams don't seem to play on LunarForce so the votes are most likely not going to be in your favor except for the shared exp bonus because the current players on LunarForce want it to be easier to level up.

... but I'll only make the changes if the majority of the players on LunarForce wants them, and currently most war teams don't seem to play on LunarForce so the votes are most likely not going to be in your favor except for the shared exp bonus because the current players on LunarForce want it to be easier to level up.

The problem is, you reduce levels alright but what about those new players ? Why would new teams join ? Its still harder then to reach lvl 160 or w/e...
If you do a countdown then everyone can make advertisment everywhere ..I would to it also for a good lunarforce !
But like this even old players wouldnt join because they think 1 time that lunarforce is shit and they will think like that all the time untill its a fresh start.
If there are only 2 war teams its always same thing
The leaders bitch eachother, cry on forums, more forum wars then on tibia, defence fights if one team has just 2 peoples more etc those shits.
But well you can try it with reduce but I can tell you from now that it wont help so much and then you will say latter again that you heared to the community and still nobody is playing.

Thats the last thing I will write about resets since I cba explaining the same shit all the time..
@Mark

/Lapa

Thanks for your answer, if I have time the next days, I will talk with people and maybe make a poll if they are actually interested. If you're okay with it I will tag you on there so you can have a look at it aswell.

cheers

Rly good answer from support side. So now, maybe make a official thread to talk about these changes or make some poll or something :p

Oh wauw mark finally ur doing something smart reduce the levels ans put it on a lowrate and i guarantee u teams will come back

¿REDUCE LEVELS AGAIN? LOL

If Mark do it, you will play like 2 weeks and then you gonna leave the server.
All of you go from server and server, you dont need a serious server.
You just wanna make lunarforce dead, even more dead....

Back