• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark Hani Siramix

There are ongoing DDoS attacks affecting most routes to the server, which is why only a small number of people are able to log in at the moment. We have been in contact with the administrators at the data center where both ShadowCores and LunarForce are hosted, and they are looking into it, I don't have any other information at the moment. I haven't bothered responding to most threads because they're filled with crap from people who don't deserve my attention.

There are ongoing DDoS attacks affecting most routes to the server, which is why only a small number of people are able to log in at the moment. We have been in contact with the administrators at the data center where both ShadowCores and LunarForce are hosted, and they are looking into it, I don't have any other information at the moment. I haven't bothered responding to most threads because they're filled with crap from people who don't deserve my attention.
So at least give us back the fucking levels we lost, it's not im chartlovers cause I don't give a fuck, but as always, if you will just let the server run again and leave us at our own luck, at least give back the experience we lost since yesterday at 17:00~ Spanish hour, you can do that? OR WE DON'T DESERVE IT? HAHAHA

So at least give us back the fucking levels we lost, it's not im chartlovers cause I don't give a fuck, but as always, if you will just let the server run again and leave us at our own luck, at least give back the experience we lost since yesterday at 17:00~ Spanish hour, you can do that? OR WE DON'T DESERVE IT? HAHAHA
Dude, are you fucking retarded? If you're smart enough, you lost max 1 lvl, because, when you notice the first kick, maybe go pz until its okey again? If you die at first kick, login, and go die again 2 minutes later on next kick, then it's your brain you have to check.

Btw crap from ppl, if you buy a game for xbox, and after 3 days it ain't working, I think u'll go to the shop and say, HEY, MY GAME AINT WORKING, right? Because that's what ''we people'' do, we are telling u that there are kicks and we want the server running.

Dude, are you fucking retarded? If you're smart enough, you lost max 1 lvl, because, when you notice the first kick, maybe go pz until its okey again? If you die at first kick, login, and go die again 2 minutes later on next kick, then it's your brain you have to check.
Or maybe because there wasn't kicks during 15min and ppl thought it was gone, so I went outside depot. Stop licking Mark's foot fingers xd
I can post here like 6 msg from you crying for updates or shiats like that, stfu loooooooool

Or maybe because there wasn't kicks during 15min and ppl thought it was gone, so I went outside depot. Stop licking Mark's foot fingers xd
I can post here like 6 msg from you crying for updates or shiats like that, stfu loooooooool
Please, give me those 6 msgs :) Licking Mark's foot? I'm sick of all the br's complaining when the staff is doing the best they can to keep this server running, do you think they get motivated from your shittalk?

By the way Rasmus, before calling me fucking retarded in a forum i'd like to see you on real life, would get your head in front of a corner and kick it on it so your brain crashes, and if the girl from the picture is ur gf I know everything about you xddddd 17 year old kid with no troubles, you will face many hands on your head between 17-20yrs trust me.
What's that trust mood, calling me fucking retarded when u don't even know me? ur such a kid xd

Please, give me those 6 msgs :) Licking Mark's foot? I'm sick of all the br's complaining when the staff is doing the best they can to keep this server running, do you think they get motivated from your shittalk?
They can do something for the server and get people motivated first. We dont play here to keep Mark or Hani motivated, we play for fun, they are the ones that should keep us motivated, you moron.

By the way Rasmus, before calling me fucking retarded in a forum i'd like to see you on real life, would get your head in front of a corner and kick it on it so your brain crashes, and if the girl from the picture is ur gf I know everything about you xddddd 17 year old kid with no troubles, you will face many hands on your head between 17-20yrs trust me.
What's that trust mood, calling me fucking retarded when u don't even know me? ur such a kid xd
My name is Rasmus Ekbom, feel free to do whatever you want, Mr Cool. The girl on my picture is a camgirl. Kick my head so my brain crashes? Wow, your childhood must have been good.

My name is Rasmus Ekbom, feel free to do whatever you want, Mr Cool. The girl on my picture is a camgirl. Kick my head so my brain crashes? Wow, your childhood must have been good.
Your a kid putting a random girl in ur profile picture, that explains everything.

Back