• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark @Hani

Xaborando

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
It's a serious question now, I mean I don't care whats going to happen with this servers in the future,
you should reset lunarforce and just put it back as it was before the updates maybe you will manage to get peoples back since everyone just left this ots because you aint even making any updates or post anything whats going to happen in the future

p.s this aint a cry thread its just retarded that you ain't even writing here since people are spamming for updates but update aint enough all you need to do is reset lunarforce and put it as it was before. :)

@Hani @Mark

do not ignore me or avoid this message just answer im fine with every answer :p

O ye i want reset lunar asweel, i wanna dominado the beginning of lunar once again :(

Hehe I sent mail to Hani 1 month ago (06.09.15 really...) and still dont see answer.

Hmm i think a lunarforce reset would b great but a shadowcores reset would be better cuz i think it gonna be longer server as we saw in their whole 'life'

Anyway i would be fun if any1 of them reset or just make new server retro

Hmm i think a lunarforce reset would b great but a shadowcores reset would be better cuz i think it gonna be longer server as we saw in their whole 'life'

Anyway i would be fun if any1 of them reset or just make new server retro
Lunar had better wars imo :p

They have players deep in the ass..
They do not give signs of life.
Ideally, If no one log in to the game and no activity..
I do not want to be rude but a lot of players from Brazil buy items from SMS... Stupidity ! !
Better to let Joshwa and oxTeam hurried with server...

Regards.
Ps. Hurry up @Joshwa534 :)

Back