• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark Its a warning to you !

How can he "call the police" if he got banned on a server for scamming endless of people over the time he spent on this game? rilly salar u come here more retarded than evah

If they stole his RL money like if he donated and the transaction wasn't completed because they didnt give the points and then they refused to refund etc.. Thats what i mean. But if he means in the actual server its funny

If they stole his RL money like if he donated and the transaction wasn't completed because they didnt give the points and then they refused to refund etc.. Thats what i mean. But if he means in the actual server its funny
Well thats what he said; "Give back my balance (240kk)" but fuck this shit nob he is kanker retard anyway

The guy is right tho if he does have evidence he can call the police, but its still funny
How? It clearly says that Mark for example got the rights to restart the server any time, which means he got the rights to do whatever he want, because that's included in the rules.

sorry you are wrong. It's not a police matter its between the customer, the seller, and paypal(of w/e company he used). Police would NEVER get involved in something like this. It is a donation nothing else. It doesnt matter if its right or wrong the police WOULD NOT get involved. Now go ahead and tell me im wrong.

sorry you are wrong. It's not a police matter its between the customer, the seller, and paypal(of w/e company he used). Police would NEVER get involved in something like this. It is a donation nothing else. It doesnt matter if its right or wrong the police WOULD NOT get involved. Now go ahead and tell me im wrong.
That's pretty much the point, since its a donation, he got no rights at all to get anything back. Donation is to give, and perhaps get something back if that's the case, but there is no rules that you should get something

Ever heard of charge back?

If i dont get my balance back in 24h u gonna Lose much even if u delete me becuse i will take in the police about that scam style and then u wont have any server more .

Its not allowed to scam people like that read the real life rules !!

its a warning to all who are on mark side becuse he gonna have a big problem

NEXT ? ADHD?

haha own3d

Back