• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark or Hani !

Tardeej

Reaction score
Hello!, Hani, or either-Mark, I have a question for you.
I want to make a video about red/black skull traps!
Please permmit it, why it is against the rules?
People need to care for they'reselves, I want to make a video about it but it's restricted..
Please make rs/bs traps avaiable.. Im not telling it's not possible, it ACTUALLY IS POSSIBLE, but it's restricted..
Please make them avaliable.. Thank you <3

Last edited:
I think rs traps should be allowed.
They are allowed in rl tibia, so why shouldn't they be allowed here?
I mean rp on rl tibia lost full set with thorn spitter on aurora which is worth alot and no one did anything to those people, because its legal.
+ some kinds of rs traps should be legal:
"keep the pz trap"
When someone spams ava at you, when you are in deff loosing pz, you use noob chars and he makes rs by casting ava + I think if someone loses all their eq, its because they are stupid.
Now we can check how many ppl are there in pt by looking at someone.
Peace

Well red/black skull traps are legal here on shadowcores if you're not using MC for it and isn't it exactly the same on RL tibia? (i'm not sure about RL tibia..)

Gavin;
on rl tibia they dont care about mc anymore as long as you are not botting

Gavin;
on rl tibia they dont care about mc anymore as long as you are not botting
That's not true, MC is agaisnt the rules and if they notice it you are going to get punished.

We will not make red skull traps legal.(Not to mention that most of the players participating in red skull traps are breaking other rules as well). We have come to a point where we had enough. There is no need for red skull traps to be a part of the game. There is no need for making a poll, because this is one of the questions where we will not be affected by the voices of our community.

We will not make red skull traps legal.(Not to mention that most of the players participating in red skull traps are breaking other rules as well). We have come to a point where we had enough. There is no need for red skull traps to be a part of the game. There is no need for making a poll, because this is one of the questions where we will not be affected by the voices of our community.
Never made a rs trap, never fell into one but, imo if you fall into one it's just your fault, i think theres no reason to restrict that. If you don't want to get red skull don't use AOE

The only people who want RS traps are those asshole BR's. This goes to show why people hate BR's..

Explain to me my stupidity? You can say I am arrogant sure, but surely not stupid and by your terms define the word "Stupid." Compare USA's education system with Canada's alright, and we will see who is stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Well we hate you for being so fucking stupid.

Face it you hate them too or you have consented to arguing that they are indeed assholes.

i want to rs trap to legal it. Mark or Hani make it legal, but when u meet who making rs trap with using MC u can ban him for 3 days or take to prison. Its easy rly. Rs traping give more funny than wars or whatever in this game. I make 3 years rs trap in rl tibia and make with this funny. Peace!

If u wanna legal rs trapping like this post and singed under

i want to rs trap to legal it. Mark or Hani make it legal, but when u meet who making rs trap with using MC u can ban him for 3 days or take to prison. Its easy rly. Rs traping give more funny than wars or whatever in this game. I make 3 years rs trap in rl tibia and make with this funny. Peace!

Are you stupid or just choose not to read anything?

I think rs traps should be allowed.
They are allowed in rl tibia, so why shouldn't they be allowed here?
I mean rp on rl tibia lost full set with thorn spitter on aurora which is worth alot and no one did anything to those people, because its legal.
+ some kinds of rs traps should be legal:
"keep the pz trap"
When someone spams ava at you, when you are in deff loosing pz, you use noob chars and he makes rs by casting ava + I think if someone loses all their eq, its because they are stupid.
Now we can check how many ppl are there in pt by looking at someone.
Peace

So they made UH white (to not confuse people with avalanche + UH rune for rs traps) and they did so Scorpions couldn't be convinced to avoid rs traps etc

I don't know if they have said "It is legal" or "It is illegal" but they still made changes to avoid people from getting into a red skull trap

Give this man an oscar for his acting performance

So they made UH white (to not confuse people with avalanche + UH rune for rs traps) and they did so Scorpions couldn't be convinced to avoid rs traps etc

I don't know if they have said "It is legal" or "It is illegal" but they still made changes to avoid people from getting into a red skull trap

If you're talking about CipSoft, i think that they haven't done such rule official simply because they cannot enforce it, there's no way for them to identify a RS trap with their current report system and to be honest, i don't think they even care enough about that(besides for the reason that they lose players when someone falls in a RS trap).

I fell into it one time, didn't send a fucking email and didn't care. Mind you it was a long time ago, but still, then i didnt care i just built myself back up and got it all back. I think it really should be legal, its part of pvp, and if people like GMS dont understand it, then go play a server for non pvp.

Back