• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mark, Shadow>Lunar transfer idea.

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
Make character transfer from shadowcores to lunarforce.
Balance these two ots, since lunarforce is now on 100 players online.

Once transfered from shadowcores to lunarforce, disallow getting back to shadowcores.

Message to all; Don't put hate on this post because this feature is not something that might affect you or others since it's player's choice if he's going to transfer or not.

This feature should be free (?) or something like few EUROs or 50 points.
Thanks.

Then they have to lower the ml's from shadow and skills when ur transfering from shadow to lunar cuz its harder to get ml on lunar :p im 230 ed with ml 100~ and on shadow ppl got ml 130 lol

Then they have to lower the ml's from shadow and skills when ur transfering from shadow to lunar cuz its harder to get ml on lunar :p im 230 ed with ml 100~ and on shadow ppl got ml 130 lol

-10% from all skills including experience? Sounds good for me.

I don't like it, because unlike lunar shadow has unlimited stamina, so people lvl so much quicker it wouldn't be fair if u transferred a lvl 200 because you botted all the time.

then it would be to easy to get lvls lol.... everyone walks around with lvl 500

It may seem easy, you know why? Because it's easy to level up to 200, and then 3x or 2x is pretty ok exp, but once you play 5x, loot would be probably harder, skills also and requires more time to even reach 100, 150 and 200...

Transfer all lunarforce characters to shadowcores and open lunarforce again but (open pvp) and lower the exp a little :D

Do people actually like Lunar's exp rates?

The way I see it, SC and LF are not the same, so don't bring LF into the transfer discussion.

My proposed solution to make SC less populated:
1. create a new server called SC2, identical to SC in every way.
2. Enable free transfer of character, money, and items. It's simple, you stay or you go.
3. SC1 will be split in half, and transfers will be cut off once SC2 achieves 700 players online.

End result: 2 identical servers, 700 players each. Don't allow transfer backs, so teams will move/stay together, and people will move/stay all their main chars over.

Essentially you'd be running SC1, SC2, and LF (though the last may die off soon enough, or will be occupied by the truly hardcore).

just open a fucking copy of shadowcores and let us transfer there cuz its not possible to play with this amount of ppl.

19:52 New record: 1676 players are logged in.

yeey

Y 800 ppl on each server is MAX on real map. Would be great 2 servers with 800 players online.

Make from shadow > lunar transfer and all war people will leave this shit 1700 players omgggggg xd

A quote from a Lunarforce post forum:

"You're wrong. This is a server for players that CAN play. Not like the shadowcores where is more botters than monsters. Here you can easili kill those botters if you like to. And that's the problem of players playing here. They couldnt bot anywhere so they quit. My proposition is to enable this transfer with items restrictions, cash restrictions and to take some of player experience points for transfering from shadow to lunar.
Experience taken with this rule could be simple 1 stage would be 25% if you're level 0-150 after this stage rates should increase to 60-70% at level 300 so when i transfer my character that has lvl 86 and 10,000,000 experience from shadow i will get a level 78 with 7,500,00 experience points. But when i would like to transfer my level 393 with 1,000,000,000 experience points i will get level 264 with 300,000,000 experience points.
Cash restriction would be good if you could set limit up to 1-5kk depending on level restriction. with items restriction like on RL Tibia world transfer.
It's my opinion so all of you can disagree with me but i dont want to overpowered players in here so that would be the best idea to keep this server alive."

We had the same topic there, and this guy(ohuy) posted this... I think is a great idea :p the same should be to skills and magic level, and about the money, I have no idea :p

Lunar is PERFECT how it is. Many of you wouldn't understand why bc you gave it 1 day to try it out. Those that are still playing there absolutely love the server and wouldn't change anything about it. Make up your "fixes" for shadowcores. Leave lunarforce the fuck out of it.

Back