• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mark - When Fuc**** update???? Look topics!!!

stop to spam this fucking ideas about updates. Mark or Hani said that they have been reading every thread , so probably they don't have time to do it or they have more important problems

We've seen the threads, and we appreciate the feedback, which has always had influence in our updates, but as usual, we don't announce when future updates are to happen. We're not inactive just because there hasn't been any update recently, we're still assisting players, dealing with rule violators, responding to all support mails within 24 hours, dealing with DDoS attacks and maintaining the server in other ways than in-game content updates.

Besides all that, we also have a real lives to live, we have school where we need to study, we have family and friends that we like to spend time with. Personally I also have a lot of projects to take care of. Stop being so greedy for updates, we're not forcing you to play on ShadowCores if you don't like the server in its current state. Feel free to take a break and check back every now and then to see if we've added any update you've been waiting for.

We've seen the threads, and we appreciate the feedback, which has always had influence in our updates, but as usual, we don't announce when future updates are to happen. We're not inactive just because there hasn't been any update recently, we're still assisting players, dealing with rule violators, responding to all support mails within 24 hours, dealing with DDoS attacks and maintaining the server in other ways than in-game content updates.

Besides all that, we also have a real lives to live, we have school where we need to study, we have family and friends that we like to spend time with. Personally I also have a lot of projects to take care of. Stop being so greedy for updates, we're not forcing you to play on ShadowCores if you don't like the server in its current state. Feel free to take a break and check back every now and then to see if we've added any update you've been waiting for.

But these servers are your projects and they could be a.main source of income what your trying to say is that you will do w.e the fuck u want. But don't do it for yourself do it for the players. It goes to show how much u guys care.

But these servers are your projects and they could be a.main source of income what your trying to say is that you will do w.e the fuck u want. But don't do it for yourself do it for the players. It goes to show how much u guys care.

It could be a main source of income, sure, but the main reason I'm running these servers is because I enjoy doing that, not to make money. However, I don't enjoy the part where I open the forums to read bullshit like people claiming that we're inactive, these are people who never appreciate anything we do and can't see past the fact that there's more to maintaining a server than just making updates.

I care a lot about both the servers and the great people in our community, but if you think the only way of showing that is by content updates, you're wrong.

It could be a main source of income, sure, but the main reason I'm running these servers is because I enjoy doing that, not to make money. However, I don't enjoy the part where I open the forums to read bullshit like people claiming that we're inactive, these are people who never appreciate anything we do and can't see past the fact that there's more to maintaining a server than just making updates.

I care a lot about both the servers and the great people in our community, but if you think the only way of showing that is by content updates, you're wrong.
and ? never good update ? you never add all events/quest/items/places and other features ?

We obviously appreciate it or otherwise you would not have players on your servers. But for a few days there you guys did not respond to some threads and it just prompted people to think you guys were inactive. The community is very bad on the forums for sure. Maybe get some new Moderators? 3-4?

Btw im thanking you for you work you have put up for us to play on otherwise Tibia would be dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
and ? never good update ? you never add all events/quest/items/places and other features ?

Go run a server yourself and see just how much work actually goes into "perfecting" each and every quest, each and every spawn, and all of the formulas either to match rl tibia or be better than rl tibia.

In other words: Quit your bitching & find some kind of patience, or just log off and don't come back until they update if it's really that big an issue.

Regards,
Cody

A update will be cool, always making the same quests, hunting same respaws gera kind of boring :/

damn ppl who say dont update cuz they have xenobot cracked for this versiong omfg!!!!
the high lvl places are sooo crowded we need more places

Back