• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Market Error

.Smile

Reaction score
I deleted all the items of tibia from my .dat, opened the Market and it was working normally, after add my own items was working normally, after adding 40 items the market simply stopped working.

Code:
ERROR: /game_market/market.lua:729: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)

I was able to solve it, if someone has the same problem

Apparently the category "Others" is bugged, I deleted the Items that had in it and the Market returned to work normally :)

Last edited:
Look, I realized one thing ... When I use .dat version 1098 (which is the version of my .exe from the OTC) the market normally runs
When I put the tibia 10 .dat (with the sprites of 12 and everything else ...) the market gives that error there.

And in the first dat of version 1098 has the others and everything else. So I think the problem is much more complex.

Back