• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Market history

fipayoyo

Reaction score
Hey, I have problem with market history because it's always empty. I see records in DB (market_history table) but in game there's no history. Also current offers doesn't show automatically when I open tab, only after click on button to refresh offerts and had problem with 1st ofert witch i made because it is in DB but client doesn't show it and throw into void.

I'm using tfs 1.2 downgraded to tibia 10.41 so maybe there is problem.

Last edited:
Solution
I tested it on my downgraded server and tibia client and its seems that otclient have this bug because market history works on cipsoft client, not on OTClient. I can't find any fix for that so probably none form OTC Devs need it.
God damn it.

Oh okay .. Well OTC is pretty much dead ATM, to many problems and not enough interest to fix them, not even to update the client xD

Hopefully more ppl wanna use it and it might gather some more devs.

If you wanna fix it yourself you have to pretty much do the same thing, compare protocols, use prints to see if some if statment or something like that returns etc.
A thing you could also check is if TFS even gets any packages from OTC regarding the history.
Hey, I have problem with market history because it's always empty. I see records in DB (market_history table) but in game there's no history. Also current offers doesn't show automatically when I open tab, only after click on button to refresh offerts and had problem with 1st ofert witch i made because it is in DB but client doesn't show it and throw into void.

I'm using tfs 1.2 downgraded to tibia 10.41 so maybe there is problem.

Compare the protocols, there was an update with the market system around that version.

Compare the protocols, there was an update with the market system around that version.
I checked protocolgame.cpp and there was couple differences with market methods so I used old but still game doesn't show me history.
This is my first downgrade, maybe I dunno where to search.

I checked protocolgame.cpp and there was couple differences with market methods so I used old but still game doesn't show me history.
This is my first downgrade, maybe I dunno where to search.

Well im 99% sure it worked on the older 1.x, so you must have some problem, might be in the protocol or the market code, can you try ex 1.0 and see if it works there or 1.1?

Well im 99% sure it worked on the older 1.x, so you must have some problem, might be in the protocol or the market code, can you try ex 1.0 and see if it works there or 1.1?
I tested it on my downgraded server and tibia client and its seems that otclient have this bug because market history works on cipsoft client, not on OTClient. I can't find any fix for that so probably none form OTC Devs need it.
God damn it.

God damn it.

Oh okay .. Well OTC is pretty much dead ATM, to many problems and not enough interest to fix them, not even to update the client xD

Hopefully more ppl wanna use it and it might gather some more devs.

If you wanna fix it yourself you have to pretty much do the same thing, compare protocols, use prints to see if some if statment or something like that returns etc.
A thing you could also check is if TFS even gets any packages from OTC regarding the history.

Solution
Back