• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ market offers

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hello,
Any idea why only "others" tab on market works?
TFS 1.3
ccb683894fe865d6df248c844efbb4d6.png

a727b2e501a4a6cd1397acb1d7c9838b.png

Solution
Going by the look of the market window you are using Cipsoft client so either you have broken Tibia.dat or Tibia.exe because as I already said categories are handled client-side and are hardcoded inside Tibia.dat.
You can search in server source but you wouldn't find so it's only waste of time, as I said already find different source to download client or you will end up searching forever for solution.
p.s. for 11+ clients it is the same but it is inside appearances asset file.
I think so since there may be some flag messed up/not implemented on editor and that may be the cause of messed up categories

then I guess we should fill an issue here
The server are only responsible for offers and market history so I don't see any reason to fill an issue because it isn't server-side.
Wherever you downloaded your client it looks like it has broken files so maybe try different source(Tibia.dat is responsible for market item categories)?

I saw you're using client 12 for your new server, but yet you say TFS 1.3. You should always include the fact you heavily modified your sources to upgrade to a higher client version, instead of letting people think you're using a base TFS 1.3 and there's an error with it.

Going by the look of the market window you are using Cipsoft client so either you have broken Tibia.dat or Tibia.exe because as I already said categories are handled client-side and are hardcoded inside Tibia.dat.
You can search in server source but you wouldn't find so it's only waste of time, as I said already find different source to download client or you will end up searching forever for solution.

Solution
I saw you're using client 12 for your new server, but yet you say TFS 1.3. You should always include the fact you heavily modified your sources to upgrade to a higher client version, instead of letting people think you're using a base TFS 1.3 and there's an error with it.
i have same problem using default tfs and 10.98 client (with downgraded 12 sprites) ,the issue should be on the downgrade .spr/dat tool from SpiderOT, it maybe erasing the market categories or something like that, I'll try to contact him on his thread

Allright, the problem is the client. Think the .dat or the exe as you said. Thank you for this. I downloaded the 10.100 client but Its dbugging but the market is working fine.
So my question is now. Do you know anywhere I can download a 12 client?
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/932f062381e94cc0871771e7056c629b) -haha

Back