• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Marketplace Thread deleted! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I noticed someone deleted my thread, without any warning.

Why did it get deleted??

Thanks!

From what I can tell it was deleted because you were supposedly selling the map aswell, the thread would be perfectly fine if it didn't include the map afaik.
However as I am not the moderator who deleted your thread I cannot speak for them.

Looking at your thread though it seems you were releasing the map so yes. I would wait for a reply from the moderator who deleted the thread.

Question is: Which mod thougt, im selling the map? Map is uploaded in map section and everyone can download.

When somone buy the pack, i give the pack and link to the download section.

Well, thanks Peroxide.

I explained how i do.

The rule exists there to prevent selling of:
copyrighted material (etc and real maps)

While you are not technically selling real map itself, you are bundling it with product you sell, there it is the "etc" there.
It was a really nice trick to get around our rule but not this time. I understand from your infraction history that you might have wanted to troll us again ;)

What? They decide to use my real map or not, the datapack itself i heard from my customer to cheap, since they seen the work ive putted on it. The real map, isnt bundling with the datapack, i released it since i have nothing to hide. They dont have to use the map, its their choice.

Undelete please!

then dont include it in the first place. - if you arent selling the map don't include it. BECAUSE if it is included in what you ARE selling. Then you still are selling it.

It's like selling a garage but you've added someone elses car in there as a "bundle pack". The logic isn't there.

Include what?????????? Im giving the link to the real map, since its a recommendation, if they dont want to add the actionid/uid manually! The price is only for the datapack itself, not the real map. So it means im not selling it!

You still don't get the point. Your thread has been deleted because it was made to get around the rule.

So i cant sell basically i cant even sell scripts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don please stop make a big flame of this, at the end i know i haven't broke or going around the rule!!! Its freakin scripts, there is nothing copyright material inside the datapack! I take paid, for my scripts and my work putted into it, nothing else.

Else, we shall let Talaturen decide.

I'm sorry to see that after 11 infractions for spamming that you have, you still don't know the meaning of word "flame".

You can wait for him to decide, if he chooses to undelete the thread, it will be undeleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.