• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this project coming along mate? :)

Right now it's alittle slow, Talaturen and me are working hard on the Twifysoft servers. But it will be complete, I dont think most of the people have any rush either ^^

looks really nice :)
keep on going ^^ we need more web devs releasing AAC pages :) so not every1 uses the same XD nowadays everyone use Gesior AAC with realtibia design...

looks really nice :)
keep on going ^^ we need more web devs releasing AAC pages :) so not every1 uses the same XD nowadays everyone use Gesior AAC with realtibia design...
Believe it or not, but that is what the majority of people wants. Same thing with the maps, most people want something that is familiar - that's why they go for real maps.

Believe it or not, but that is what the majority of people wants. Same thing with the maps, most people want something that is familiar - that's why they go for real maps.

Im sorry to say that there will be no official release with the ripoff of tibia. If people want that, some random person would have to make it as I see it unfit that we steal cipsoft's material when we have already stole their "server". Hehe

The official themes will be nice looking and new styled, which means you will be able to have different types of themes. Not the standard ones with menu on the left and right side ect. =D

No no, I never said that I wanted it, just the majority of people do. ;_)

Ah yeah, just made a statement so people already know.
I belive it will be good for the community to have different themes instead of the classical Tibia one.

Ah yeah, just made a statement so people already know.
I belive it will be good for the community to have different themes instead of the classical Tibia one.

It will be good, but let's hope they stick to the new theme. Most of them are just used to old/classic material instead of trying something new... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back