• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add it sooon!! Patience my young padawan! I don't want to commit something that will have you say "Aff" instead of "OOOOOO".. :D

im like a young school girl waiting for...an A.A.C. to come out. Cept im a guy, and im 17...still waiting though

haha :D i guess almost every1 in this thread, is like a young school girl which is waiting for an ... AAC uhahaha :D

Ey, is someone dying?? :D
If yes, gimme your banknumber and pincode!!! Nah, im joking. But really, i'll submit it and release it when everything is done. Don't worry, im not leaving you guys xD

HAhaha that admin panel r0x xD Looks like a program !! :D

Simple and professional imo ;) However you should not have valigned the "magebomb" etc buttons :p

The admin panel is not going to look like that, as im fixing the design at the ending. I just made a screen of what I have atm ^^

Ey, is someone dying?? :D
If yes, gimme your banknumber and pincode!!! Nah, im joking. But really, i'll submit it and release it when everything is done. Don't worry, im not leaving you guys xD

Is there any chance you could give us a time frame or a % your done?

And also i dont mean to be hasty its just are project is relying on you finishing this wonderfull project!

Last edited:
Yeah we don't want to rush you or anything, but we're just waiting on your AAC to launch our server. :)

But then A magical Post was written and it contained the following:

You should make a demo site.

That's actually a good post plus a good idea.

FEEEEELOTH you know you want to givee us a linkk :DDDD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back