• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Marlex AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cybermaster:
But it's only replacing one file :p

lol seriously... you edit the picture and save it. Theres no way to make it any more simple.

@up. oh nice :) I'm so lazy I didn't want to change the small icon manually. u know, make it possible to do almost everything@aac

Last edited:
uhm I think you shouldn't bother the whale with the date :D he already told us he will release it whenever he wants, he works based on project percentage, not dates

Alex, what are you using to establish a connection to the database (and to work with it, obviously)? MySQL? MySQLi? PDO? Just curious :- )

Talaturen wants to use his script that he made for TFSCMS, so you can actually choose mysql, mysqli or PDO. :D

Im sorry that im not active on the forums these days, we just got new offices at work so im just getting setteled there. Soon we will add a beta so you can test it :D

Talaturen wants to use his script that he made for TFSCMS, so you can actually choose mysql, mysqli or PDO. :D

Im sorry that im not active on the forums these days, we just got new offices at work so im just getting setteled there. Soon we will add a beta so you can test it :D

I hope it will be VERY VERY soon because I'm dying to see this :D

Sorry for not being so good at this area, but what exactley is a "Marlex ACC" I don't get it ^^?

I'm sure you know of Gesior ACC, Nicaw ACC, and maybe Smart-ass ACC. Well there is a new one being made called Marlex ACC.

Its a website for ots that looks way better and preform better (hopefully) than all the rest

I'm sure you know of Gesior ACC, Nicaw ACC, and maybe Smart-ass ACC. Well there is a new one being made called Marlex ACC.

Its a website for ots that looks way better and preform better (hopefully) than all the rest

Haha, I'm n00bak! Did not understand question. :s Yea, it's Account Managment System for OpenTibia written in PHP. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back