• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC Marriage System for TFS 0.3.5

I didnt have rings and priest gave me weeding but in console appears some errors that COundlt set description because item not found :> so something is wrong

edit###

Even I have rings same error appears

a29dky.jpg

Last edited:
@Up
ahh ok it's a really little bug and if you and your partner have rings it will work without any problems, but when someone don't have a ring then it will show this error.
I'll fix it maybe today ;)

@Up
ahh ok it's a really little bug and if you and your partner have rings it will work without any problems, but when someone don't have a ring then it will show this error.
I'll fix it maybe today ;)

I have rings and its not working at all :p same errors :p
Also not setting outfits :<

@Up
I've tested it on CLEAN tfs 0.3.5 pl1 (from download) and it was working :)
Ring with id 2121 :)

Did you added:
<outfit id="34" default="0">
<list gender="0" lookType="329" name="Wife"/>
<list gender="1" lookType="328" name="Husband"/>
</outfit>
To your outfits.xml ?

Last edited:
@Up
It's a little bug, it's working when player1 and player2 have ring :) But i messed a little bit with code and if for example only player1 have the ring it will send a error ;P
I'll fix it soon

I have a question, whether such work as you take a vow that it will write that you downloaded, as seen on some servers?!

Shouldn't you change the wedding ring to the one glowing? It's like id 10502 or something. My distro didn't had it on the Items.xml, so if you do it you might want people know how to edit it so they get the name right.

Just some advice :p Also, if you change it, remember to make it so the ring gets broken when divorcing. The id is somewhere arround the engraved wedding ring, I think.

Laun~

Code:
[12/11/2009 17:43:46] data/npc/scripts/wedding.lua:onCreatureSay

[12/11/2009 17:43:46] luaGetPlayerNameByGUID(). Player not found

[12/11/2009 17:43:46] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface] 
[12/11/2009 17:43:46] data/npc/scripts/wedding.lua:onCreatureSay

[12/11/2009 17:43:46] data/npc/scripts/wedding.lua:87: attempt to concatenate local 'partnername' (a nil value)
[12/11/2009 17:43:46] stack traceback:
[12/11/2009 17:43:46] 	data/npc/scripts/wedding.lua:87: in function 'callback'
[12/11/2009 17:43:46] 	data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:383: in function 'onCreatureSay'
[12/11/2009 17:43:46] 	data/npc/scripts/wedding.lua:8: in function <data/npc/scripts/wedding.lua:8>
i'm using tfs 0.3.5 pl1

19:14 You see yourself. You are a paladin, husband of Van Helsing.

How to remove
Code:
 husband of Van Helsing.
It's when you look at yourself also when you look at someone else

Does anybody know how to remove it?
Threadstarter maybe?
Thanks <3

No way to remove it if you're using TFS Marriage System. What you could do, you could consider the "Marriage System" as a storagevalue status. I don't know if you understand what I mean, but I'm trying to sat that you don't need to use the function "setPlayerPartner", since the only usability of this function is to give you the "husband of Van Helsing". If you, instead of using this function, just change to "doSetPlayerStorageValue", the Marry Status will be check in the StorageValue of the player (And the Value could be the husband GUID). This way you can keep using the Marriage System, and adapt your website to check the player's storage, and you'll be no longer bored with this look thing :)

Thanks for the afford you made to write this post tho I actually don't know what codes to change etc :|

hmm 1 question i think CipSoft have been like gay or what,m Marriage system wtf ur marring a guy .. this is pointless its like i go to a female but he is guy in the reality world. wtf go is this douch shiit.... LOVE!!!-.-
pointless skiit,

Back