• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marti Gallery [Newbie]

MartiG

Reaction score
Welcome to my gallery. Please comment. I deal with this since February 2010, but recently had a long break. Sorry for the grammar but I'm Polish and not mastered English well enough in order to use it fluently. Some of my work is on Oraculum.pl / Exodis.pl.
I greet and wish you a pleasant viewing experience.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow lots if pics haha,well in some of them you add too many flowery walls and overdetail some, and some are just random and keep working and next time dont post like 25 pics lmao and when you post try to keep the mapping on one topic like, lava, islands, etc..

I think it looks really good.
Is this for a server or something?

the mapping looks cool but the exp u will get there (lonely hff as example) looks quite poor

tbh, it looks way too random for me. doesnt play well in my eyes, just overspammed with details that dont clash well together.
but, thats just my opinion. not saying its bad, but personally i dont like it very much~

Whats with tibia mappers and spamming details? It doesnt look good it just looks tacky... This isnt a stab at you because many people do it...

sq5rfo.png

When I look at you pics it feels like you just mapp something and place things which is totally out of context. Like you dont have any plan of how it should look like

Back