• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marzyciel Style, lvl 403 is a scammer, don't deal with him!

Zeloria

Reaction score
I know it's not supported, sorry for that..

But this guy sells kks and characters for sms cash, and he also sell characters with kk's.
So I thought maybe I could buy a char for him, I'd suspect him to hack me so my goal was to rook that character just for fun..

but as I got the option to trash the seller directly instead as a scammer I'm happy anyway =)

34diudh.jpg

He never wrote anything after that, probably ignored me :)
So if you're looking for trustworthy guy, don't look at him.

Selling/buying characters is illegal. So you are also breaking the rules. You should know that.
I know, and I said I'm sorry for that, my goal wasn't to buy a character to keep it alive, my goal was to wreck it so nobody could use it.
Normally the char sell/buy is to make sure characters doesn't get waaaay to high lvl by having different owners constantly pging it, or by protecting people from massive scams.

So I just wanted to wreck it for fun, but this guy decided to do a full scam instead and I wanted to show the community that he's not trustworthy :)

nice thief's play in shadow OMG :( Buy KK's from me i have so that I do not have what thief :D

^^TRUE INFO IF YOU NEED I CAN SHOW MONEY IN ME BANK^^

shut up, go play aurora and kill afk botters
aurora? ahh ye i remember u playing all days and when its hardcore pvp kpax > logged out from skype hehehe I SMELL *********!!! someone fill in for me hehs

aurora? ahh ye i remember u playing all days and when its hardcore pvp kpax > logged out from skype hehehe I SMELL *********!!! someone fill in for me hehs
shur ur mount, yesterday you bringing me sds on farmine dls and now you acting big

I know it's not supported, sorry for that..

But this guy sells kks and characters for sms cash, and he also sell characters with kk's.
So I thought maybe I could buy a char for him, I'd suspect him to hack me so my goal was to rook that character just for fun..

but as I got the option to trash the seller directly instead as a scammer I'm happy anyway =)

34diudh.jpg

He never wrote anything after that, probably ignored me :)
So if you're looking for trustworthy guy, don't look at him.

You should both be deleted its illegal to buy and sell chars

"Im Sorry GM Mark but I just admitted to doing something illegal and just because I'm giving this information to the public and giving you an apology you should not give me any punishment because I have 800kk in my bank"

USHDUHSDUHSDUHSDUHD another dog of patrik veziv siwek 100% kurwa

Back