• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MASA OR NOT ?

ahahaha you lose it,your life is lost.Stay in house,tibia is your life.

WON

uuu cornel smashed on forum by few retards. nice nice nice

btw . why almost all ppl in this thread writes about me? mad? jealousy? or something else? my life my business :)

im charlover

Who cares i think that maybe we was too many today , but they true numbers was about 40 vs 55 , i know maslana told me that they were only 35 slots on ventrilo but maybe he can command 2x ventrilos or just command few ppl on skype. Btw good warmode , hope it will be better next time
/// Jordi

jordi if you no invite more people and no bring to frends on lunar come help my on shadow meyby thin good warmode ;p you invite all who msg you i think you no have brain ;p you have 94 people on guild + 40 invited and you need more people nice joke i dont care i alwys go to fight i no pussy ;p letter i msg you when gather time ;p and i no lead on 2 vt only one ;p

Back