• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Masiyah.se - My little adventure ;P

Pecax

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Well,been playing the server for a long time now,seems rather cool :) So i thought why not post some scr's and maybe more ppl will come :)

These are my stats atm ; xmi3V.png

Im gonna be posting everyday,just to keep u guys updated ;P

P.S : I hope there is going to be a war tonight,if so,ill post some screenshots :p

P.s ( Does anyone know why my Prt sc button on my laptop doesnt work? I have to open a completely another program just to take a screenshot ;P )

Yah,its a very cool ot. U should start ! Btw; whats FN?

Do you want my account? well not the character, but the to take the items. it has donate wand and boots

Attachments

Last edited:
Pwned lvl 239 sorc solo :]

89322951.jpg

And got lvl 200

200nw.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one ! Ye,most of the ppl here dont have high pvp skills ;P

I bet u are :D

P.S Some pk/small war footage,there was a screenshot with like 12+ ppl,but i missed it ;S

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

^^
Some of these are from my rls,some from me ;P

Last edited:
U cruel pk..ccc xD

zrDWs.png

D3BFu.png

LOrAv.png

uwPQv.png

t24Gz.png

nyFhD.png

Ewww,i was the only one to survive,it took us about 45-1h to clean it ;p It was pretty fun

U do nice things when ur bored xD Ill do some pvp screenshots 2morrow morning i think ;P

U smiled twice xD

I failed to get any scr's , will get some tomorrow morning perhaps,my internet is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back