• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Masiyah.se - My little adventure ;P

Nice ;P How did u clone it? ;P

When the server will close, you put the item inside depot, and when server back the items will be there, and in your backpack.

# edit~
I'm talking with biel leader of that shit, maybe we back if rohan give points/items to us :)

I will most certainly not :) no need for you loosers to come back
@pecax, keep dreaming, you of all should know server never "closes" anymore ;)

Dude,if u dont want tibia with any bugs,go play rl tibia(there are even bugs there). How do u expect someone to have a bugless OT?

Dude,if u dont want tibia with any bugs,go play rl tibia(there are even bugs there). How do u expect someone to have a bugless OT?

exactly what I'm doing, maybe you din't see but this guild is in Neptera in rl tibia, this guild atm have 100+ people. No I don't expect, I just expect a otserver without MANY bugs.

eEcFH.png

fEDtw.png

Thats the loot after 2h zugu hunt ;P I need assassin ;<

EDIT : We went for a pk ;
aOwUd.png

We killed shout 2 times when he was afk,and once more in the fight,but plast was one though motherfucker XD
1 ( Jo ) more came and shout came back,we ended up dead ! But it was fun as hell :p

Last edited:
4 ED's vs 1 ED/2 RP's. Was kinda easy to rape 4 of you, but last one was annoying, since he started to stair-jump.

Actually it was 3v3,Kenpa mc'ed,so he couldnt do shit ;P

And dont get me started on whos easy to kill. lol
I didint have my mana,look on the scr,> still cant keal me ^^

nice..here you guys can see when I trapped this noob after he came again to kill me nd get back his donator boots..couldnt kill him this time because his noob friend came
6eq1pi.jpg

Yeh,ik,first it says 50,then 130 ;P

Btw ; school startssoon,so i wont be so online in the next week or so.

Back