• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maslana pls dont kill me haha

All 250-300 lvl pay 10kk to calar fat dickhead all 300+ lvl pay 20kk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk mc donald kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

look at Vasami in tibia he was 333 lvl and now ?
He is still hunted by maslana, good luck ; >

u think that he cares? hahahahhahah
and btw as i remember maslana was the biggest charlover on shadowcores since 2012? "NIEMAM KARTY GRAFICZNEJ NIE IDE SIE BIC" kthxbye

hahahahaha true story bro :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

maslana aka oldcharlover

btw. i dont get it how anyone can call someone charlover since we've got like 300 players with 300 lvl hahahah its not an achivment to be 300+ anymore :)

u think that he cares? hahahahhahah
and btw as i remember maslana was the biggest charlover on shadowcores since 2012? "NIEMAM KARTY GRAFICZNEJ NIE IDE SIE BIC" kthxbye

when i used to play with him he was one of those, who dosen't care of lvl

buhahahaha i charlover ?hahahahaahah so funny hahahahaah i never care my lvl :) and i always fight look my lvl 312 and i have now 290 and i cry my lvl buhahahaahha its only game ;) czeko morda go exp and no run ;]

buhahahaha i charlover ?hahahahaahah so funny hahahahaah i never care my lvl :) and i always fight look my lvl 312 and i have now 290 and i cry my lvl buhahahaahha its only game ;) czeko morda go exp and no run ;]

GO LEARN ENGLISH PLAX ;d

Back