• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MaSny] Mapping

thanks, thanks, thanks ;]
2q4BNun.png

So far you've only mentioned "inspiration" once and even then you haven't properly credited the person. These last five maps are copies of @Darklord 's styles.
ugUI4Rp.png

gJCKT9F.png
2jGtzSu.png

They're downloadable here: [10.70] Style samples by Darklord

Taking inspiration from other mappers is vital for the growth of a mapping community. I encourage every single mapper to be inspired by somebody in the hope to some day inspire someone else.
It is equally as important to properly credit the people you are inspired by. Sometimes there's little need for credit when you're only taking minute details. However when you're copying entire styles and barely changing anything you should definitely credit the respective person. It is honest to the mapping community and it is honest to yourself. It is human decency.

I was inspired so this user First work There was for familiar and style copied but im create big area, I changed next work

well, that underwater -dream Palace is fucking awesome! darklord and you are very creative mappers. thats what i wana see, something new are creative!

Keep it up.
For me the best 'places' are waterfall next to city walls ( I guess ) and "1v1 arena".

Back