• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mass log im dead xD

one comment:
japierdole.gif

nothing more

k i won't wirte here anymore, this forum is for fking children from swe, u werent in our vt and u can only say bullshits. before i visited this topic i havent known that i was crying in ventrilo o_O thanks for info. maybe u will say me what was i doing today at 15:00 cet? cuz i dont remeber and u know everything better then me about me so please tell me, thanks.

//edit omg why did i reply to ur post.. u r no one. or maybe u r voldemort/qknight becasue only u can say bullshits

I only post with telle28.. and i can answer what you were doing at 15:00 today, you were sitting at your computer. Unexpected eh ? We was for sure not in your ventrilo, one in your guild gave Qknight the info. Funny you call us kids when we swedes from westbay are known to be ¨18-22 year old adult-nolifers.¨

Guess it is easy to change your mind ? ^^

I only post with telle28.. and i can answer what you were doing at 15:00 today, you were sitting at your computer. Unexpected eh ?
Fail, i was in church

We was for sure not in your ventrilo, one in your guild gave Qknight the info.
blablabla "one in your guild", "someone" etc etc.. more specifics information c'mon! i know qknight was crying bcuz icechaw is his life so he says bullshits and u beleve and repeat lol
everyone can say bullshits like someone, one in your guild >.<
btw someone told me that u and qknight r gays and u live together :O
stfu

Fail, i was in church

blablabla "one in your guild", "someone" etc etc.. more specifics information c'mon! i know qknight was crying bcuz icechaw is his life so he says bullshits and u beleve and repeat lol
everyone can say bullshits like someone, one in your guild >.<
btw someone told me that u and qknight r gays and u live together :O
stfu

whopps someone is pissed :) what happend with ¨i wont write here anymore¨ ?
According to qknight i think Zora told him, and yes you can call me gay, the difference is that i don't give a shit ;>

whopps someone is pissed :) what happend with ¨i wont write here anymore¨ ?
According to qknight i think Zora told him, and yes you can call me gay, the difference is that i don't give a shit ;>

Ahh Zora was offline, keep failing.
And Zora is one of the best person ive met here, for sure he doesnt say bullshits

@up i h8 gays.

Last edited:
what's wrong with being gay?

nothing to laugh about..

Well ofc there is something wrong with them, it is meant to be that guys should like women and women guys. I have nothing against them though, as long they keep their hands away from me !

well it wasn't bullshit ;> it is word against word

You guys are like little girls fighting and this is probably the sole reason i stopped playing icechaw. You have fags like the both of you(tele28, micheeal) playing the server, posting over and over again feuding over something so Stupid. Do EVERYONE a favor and grow up..
and you can BET ur ass i wont be posting here again.

You guys are like little girls fighting and this is probably the sole reason i stopped playing icechaw. You have fags like the both of you(tele28, micheeal) playing the server, posting over and over again feuding over something so Stupid. Do EVERYONE a favor and grow up..
and you can BET ur ass i wont be posting here again.

You wont post here again ? well that was brave, wasn't it ? ^^
I think it's funny having keyboard discussions now when the server sucks, and it is spelled telle28*.

Well ofc there is something wrong with them, it is meant to be that guys should like women and women guys. I have nothing against them though, as long they keep their hands away from me !
Gays are filthy and un normal :S

Back