• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Massban 13.September

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
05:38 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Feromontis (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:38 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Zeca (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:39 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Alek The Magno (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:39 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Cally (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:39 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Aracks Baririense (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:39 GM Feloth has taken the action "Deletion" against: Kroser (Warnings: 4), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:39 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Stroyker (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:40 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Shadown King (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:40 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Yellow Ranger (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:40 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Apatia (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
05:40 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + IP Banishment" against: Fire Devils (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment: "Insulting GM".
05:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Zito Zaull (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Multi-Clienting", and comment: "Read the rules.".
05:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Danky Spunkies (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Multi-Clienting", and comment: "Read the rules.".
05:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Kilah klinthzor (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Multi-Clienting", and comment: "Read the rules.".
05:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Blyr (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "MC + AFK Botting.".
05:41 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Elite Alexx (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Multi-Clienting", and comment: "Read the rules.".
05:42 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Knight Alexx (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Multi-Clienting", and comment: "Read the rules.".
05:42 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Robin Silverwolf (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Multi-Clienting", and comment: "AFK Manatraining + MC".
05:42 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Jacka Fran (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK Manatraining.".

CHEATERS WILL GET CAUGHT!

Hey, Feloth i got 1 question. I was one of those who got banned yesterday, but i dont get it why i got bannishment + final worrning? My name ingame is Cally and so far i didnt get any banishment on this server. So can u check it and repair your mistake maybe. Cya

Hey, Feloth i got 1 question. I was one of those who got banned yesterday, but i dont get it why i got bannishment + final worrning? My name ingame is Cally and so far i didnt get any banishment on this server. So can u check it and repair your mistake maybe. Cya

I think the "mistake" here is yours...

05:38 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Feromontis (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:38 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Zeca (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:39 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Alek the magno (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:39 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Cally (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:39 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Aracks baririense (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:39 gm feloth has taken the action "deletion" against: Kroser (warnings: 4), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:39 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Stroyker (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:40 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Shadown king (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:40 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Yellow ranger (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:40 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Apatia (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk - botting".
05:40 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + ip banishment" against: Fire devils (warnings: 1), with reason: "offensive statement", and comment: "insulting gm".
05:41 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Zito zaull (warnings: 1), with reason: "multi-clienting", and comment: "read the rules.".
05:41 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Danky spunkies (warnings: 1), with reason: "multi-clienting", and comment: "read the rules.".
05:41 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Kilah klinthzor (warnings: 2), with reason: "multi-clienting", and comment: "read the rules.".
05:41 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Blyr (warnings: 3), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "mc + afk botting.".
05:41 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Elite alexx (warnings: 1), with reason: "multi-clienting", and comment: "read the rules.".
05:42 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Knight alexx (warnings: 1), with reason: "multi-clienting", and comment: "read the rules.".
05:42 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment + final warning" against: Robin silverwolf (warnings: 3), with reason: "multi-clienting", and comment: "afk manatraining + mc".
05:42 gm feloth has taken the action "banishment" against: Jacka fran (warnings: 1), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "afk manatraining.".

cheaters will get caught!
niceeee!! I survived!!!

With this post you just showed that you will cavebot again when you wouldn't get Final Warning, so why shouldn't they give you last warning. Anyway they always give Last Warning for AFK Cavebot because it's a very game destroying cheat which "gives" you expierence and this shouldn't be vain. So everyone gets a second chance but not a third!

Back