• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Masserv - A project under developement

Massen

Masserv RPG
Reaction score
Edit Masserv has launched!

Masserv is getting closer to its launch so I thought that it was time to share some In-Game screenshots.

Masserv is going to be a RPG server mainly focusing on its community and keeping players satisfied. The experience rate is still not chosen mainly due to all quest chains which will reward you with experience.

Some information about the server:

- Customly scripted boss-fights with "smart" bosses. This will bring a complete new experience to ot players.

- Every Npc/Boss has its own background and as you complete quest chains you will get to know the history behind nearly every Npc in-game.

- Every npc is aware of its surroundings and has its own personality and history on its neck.

- "Chain" quests will reward you experience depending on how hard it is to accomplish.

- Every npc has atleast 3 quests for you. Which you can unlock by getting a good reputation in that particulair city. And then I'm not counting all the quests they are somehow involved in from other quest chains.

- Normal quest chest will reward you experience depending on your level. Which means that you can choose to complete alot of quests at a higher level to obtain more experience from them.

- The map also has Normal quest chest which reward the player only experience.

- All monsters has been redone both loot-wise and damage-wise to be as close to tibia's creatures as possible.

- There will be numerous of raids and events which special rewards. Perhaps you will own a sword with your name on it?

- The map will have 6 cities, it currently has 4. It will also have camps spread across the map which offers you quests and special services.

- In Masserv we focus on a fun game-play environment which means that we will have at least one riddle in every cave existing. Both tricky riddles and quite obvious solutions to problems you might encounter.

- All spells will be corrected and all vocations should be properly balanced.

- We will update the server at least each second week to improve it. Aswell as hot fixes when required.

- We are currently 3 Game Masters whom will try to make the gameplay to your favor and help you by answer questions and listen to problems you might encounter.

This is the current mini map. As you can see the djungle ice island and desert isn't in it at the moment. Me and Callze are working hard on creating these areas.

worldmapcut2yf9.png

/\ As you can probably see the northern parts is still being worked on.

Morrison Darkspear - A smart boss.

morrisonps3.jpg

The launchdate of Masserv RPG is yet not decided. As we want to take the time required to complete the server both tested and working properly in every aspect.

postme2zc7.jpg

If you have questions or feature ideas we, the Masserv crew would love to hear your ideas and opinions:

Masserv Online

Thank you!

//Massen

Last edited:
Its not the old map. (7.92) not 8.0 :p its completly new. 100 % custom. Ill explain what the monster is doing.

First of all, he is a boss... you need to be under level 30 to acces his "lair" and riddles in books says that he will protect his favorite drum with his life.

When he is summoned if he is then he will attack a specific random person in the room whom all his summons also attack. You take his health down to 80 % then he will summon 4 minions and shout "Arghh... I need help! Come on my dear trolls! Aid your master." and then choice a new target randomly from the current people in the room. After awhile when he lost some more health he will teleport into his chamber and start to pull his switches whom shoots fire in the room, lowering everyones health. Then he will teleport out, yet again chosing a new target for all his minions to attack. At additionally lower health he will start to cast the spell "exura" and summon one more minion each 3 seconds until he dies.

Quite alot text for such a small boss ;)

Btw we wont try to bring the server up asap, we want it to be complete and perfect before we launch it. And yet again it depends on our lazy scripter ;)

I hope you will enjoy masserv!

With deep respect

//Massen

Thanks for all the positive reply s. They are all greatly appreciated.

With deep respect.

//Massen

The map looks nice, and big. I remember when Masserv was a PVP server few years ago, it was a nice one :p

Thanks for the replys. Btw we changed forum, so i updated the link in the forum.

The new forum has no images or information yet. But I'm working on it...

//Massen

Nice Work.

Troll Boss seems a bit corny. But eh. Good job.

Well me and the rest of developers are working hard to complete the map in 1 month. Then we have loads of quests to do. We are hoping for a standard of at least every npc in-game being involved into 3 quests at minimum.

Thank you.

//Massen

Sounds like a real RPG.

Im sick of hearing "Hello 'Characer Name', I have been expecting you" from the NPCS on every Ot.

Every Npc on Ot servers seem to be psychics -.-

looking forward to this!

what will the exp,skills,m-skills and drop-rate? be?

Well we are discussing it and leveling characters to level 60 just to test what would fit the most. We also have a discussion about it on our forum... so if you feel like making a impact on the server then thats the place to go.

//Massen

Back