• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Massive Fenrock Fail?!

you put your money where ur mouth is; and all i see is you saying
hi
buy amulet of loss
yes

hi
buy all
yes

you put your money where ur mouth is; and all i see is you saying
hi
buy amulet of loss
yes

hi
buy all
yes

Oh shit? That made complete sense, trying to copy what i said. Next time make sure your clever comments are clever ;)

Lolz, your some random forum hopper, you dont play and even if you did you wouldnt do anything. I always see you talking SOOOOO much shit on forums and yet you cant put your money where your mouth is. So really, you fail because your scared, terrible, and in general a probably huge fag. Soooooo, like Alex said:

#1 Fail in Softcores history ;]

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa. You actually made me grin :) Since, who are YOU? Never heard about you either. I've done my things ingame, i wouldn't say I've done them badly since there's plenty who've been around the success that surrounds me. I hope you can keep up kid.

I love it offensive.

Cassius, ARE U SERIOUS!?!?!? Haha, Weezi has been a character since the beginning of softcores. Everyone old player knows Weezi. Soo.. like i said, your nothing and im something.

Kthxbye

Actually Cassius is one of the originals in our team. Hes done a lot more than you have and no matter what hes still a part of our team. Good attempt though

Zac your an old player that never made it past lvl 150 never did anything and was basicly just a no one in this server :\

Pierce, i did a lot more then you, you sat there botting like 8 chars at a time, 3 of your own that u lvled to 200 like a no life and 5 money knights. You did nothing but lvl untill you were like 250 when everyone else was 200 or less.

No lifer, like everyone else says ;]

I love when retards like you come along.

Ya pierce you no lifer botter using a program that you don't have to be there to level for. Makes a lot of sense ehh?

I think your team threatening real life is a lot more pathetic

why you talk about bot weezi? jezus, botters talking bad about others botters = gg
and saying that the top lvl is no lifer is normal

Lolz, your some random forum hopper, you dont play and even if you did you wouldnt do anything. I always see you talking SOOOOO much shit on forums and yet you cant put your money where your mouth is. So really, you fail because your scared, terrible, and in general a probably huge fag. Soooooo, like Alex said:

#1 Fail in Softcores history ;]

Zac, your actually the worst player i've ever seen on a knight

Cassius, ARE U SERIOUS!?!?!? Haha, Weezi has been a character since the beginning of softcores. Everyone old player knows Weezi. Soo.. like i said, your nothing and im something.

Kthxbye

"Old players" As you said, now it's time for you to retire.

Back