• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Masslog + big battle in ank

Berylia sorry but i cant understand your writing you said something about me buying exp scrolls? Well atleast i can donate since i went to school and got a proper education and from there i got a job.You did not go to school maybe that is why u write like a mongol. And i'm sure you would have donated if u had money.realy its no big deal 10 euros here 20 euros there i dont give a fuck but since you live in a cave i can understand you gettin jealous at me donating. Go milk your cow or fuck your goat cuz thats what you brasilian cunts do

Thx for me
/max

i was on knight cuz celaver ask me for blocking him
macan didn't take pz so only me celaver and commando and u die by me and celaver total noob

I've seen you playing on a mage when Arwynkaaa was 170, when you're arwynkaaa
But in these days you're never online

Does some1 here understand what berylia is gaggling about?

"only becouse gazhbaran attack" has ghazbaran spawned? Where what when how
WHAT? WTF?

/Max

we didn't use any helping scrypt's for fight against your team

and about your dead i just say that u die, I puting m walls into you and u stay and dont do anything

to be far your team does suck, if i ever come back i would own your whole team solo bro, so go think about taking pvp leasons

omg xenus please dont make a fool out of yourself. please, just dont.

Back