• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Massri's application - My life..

there is nothing wrong with that and maybe you were telling your opinions but i'm sure others were not really saying their opinion it was just that they had a history together and they are fighting over it and he gets outnumbered? i'm gonna get their asses for that (though idk him i just always see people flaming him -.-)

there is nothing wrong with that and maybe you were telling your opinions but i'm sure others were not really saying their opinion it was just that they had a history together and they are fighting over it and he gets outnumbered? i'm gonna get their asses for that (though idk him i just always see people flaming him -.-)
You might wanna ask yourself why :p

None knows anything about what's this thread standing for,
Do you think if someone from OtLand asked me to be a staff, I'll accept? Get lost.
I'm putting this application up, for my friends, customers to see it.
Just to see how special I'm.
I'm already staff on over 6 servers, I don't want more, but I just want this thread to be up.

Special, yes. But thats not always good. In your case, it sucks. Also I doubt those 6 servers got any players at all.

Back