• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Master canavi

PapiChullo

Reaction score
Mar 04 2009, 19:32:27 Killed at Level 231 by Joisch iso galaisch

died by two ppl? :S

19:40 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Master Canavi [231] was slain by Joisch iso galaisch [210].

=S!!

no cap

omfg and ur so stupid guys there is no chance for ppl on okolnir when 20noobs from forsaken and other guilds coming to kill u...!

POoooooIiiiiiiiiiiiH! This was the best post ever, and so many people POSTED REPLIES SO FAST :O!

Yeé, well freezes sux don't they. The server laggs and as you can see you can keep attackin after freezes. blääää

POoooooIiiiiiiiiiiiH! This was the best post ever, and so many people POSTED REPLIES SO FAST :O!

Yeé, well freezes sux don't they. The server laggs and as you can see you can keep attackin after freezes. blääää

Ye right, can tell you what happned you died by 2 pps HUEHWUEHUEHueHEUHEU
Man what happned? =o

- Actually, I think there was around 10+ -/+ tbh... They trapped me (I'm a mage) couldn't kill me, they got me in a freeze, kinda pathetic though. But I woulda do that again, any time any place was fun :] !

aw, seems you always got freeze and stuffs when you dies <g>

Back