• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Master canavi

Seriously... Why even care about it?
He died, so what?

Seriously... Why even care about it?
He died, so what?

It's hard to explain to theese people that I'm the center of their life, I'm nr1 in their list, im their rolemodel... They wanna be like me act like me, talk like me walk like me but can't. It feels good to have wannabez around, I support ya'll with my forum space <3 (K)

PS:
@Why:
- Yeh, I did. As like as when you got pwnd out of the server, or you're the whole MIP guild, plax <3

Your a fucking joke, nobody wants to be like you, trust me. :thumbup:

No need for a faul language, but couldent agree more :p

Emeo, you're a real talker

Yup I talk because I can, and when I talk all I say is true, I'm da centah of their lives... I'm nr1 in their lives... luv me cupcakes luv me :D!

- Actually, I think there was around 10+ -/+ tbh... They trapped me (I'm a mage) couldn't kill me, they got me in a freeze, kinda pathetic though. But I woulda do that again, any time any place was fun :] !

rofl dont lie freeze haha u got owned

if 10 ppl shootin him and he didnt die how the fuck u think he died by those 2 losers

PS:that guy the opened this theard u are lame menz "LEGEND CANAVI IS DIED YEYYY WE SHOULD A HAVE A PARTY"

if 10 ppl shootin him and he didnt die how the fuck u think he died by those 2 losers

PS:that guy the opened this theard u are lame menz "LEGEND CANAVI IS DIED YEYYY WE SHOULD A HAVE A PARTY"

Hello, Could I ask you a question?

What is a THEARD?

I guess your sad cuz we owned you for some days ago

14:28 Master Canavi [229]: plz stop flamin the forums
14:28 Master Canavi [229]: ur nothing but a pathetic little man

That's what theese retards can't understand. They had me trapped with 20people, couldn't kill me. And they're sayin 2 soloed me. Well ye they did solo me, but I did get a freeze.

Now you pathetic little flamers, keep flamin' I kinda like it though tbh... I get this feelin I'm nr1 in you're lives :$

Hello, Could I ask you a question?

What is a THEARD?

I guess your sad cuz we owned you for some days ago

He put the right letters in it, maybe spelled wrong. What does it matter? At least he ain't a tard like you tryin to make a name out of my popularity boy.

if master canavi was trapped is totally normal that he dies, but dont say than you had lagg or something that is a coward way to no accept than you lose

Back