• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Master Sorcerer[lvl154 - ML 72 - Premia(PVP)]

Radium

Frozen-Hell.com
Reaction score
15o9ico.png

The account

Elite Knight - Level 86, 74/67, ML 7.
34 days premium

The Sorcerer
Outfits - Full Barbarian, Half Wizard, Warmaster, Half Mage, Half Citizen, Full Summoner
Mounts - None
EQ - Shown in picture.

No Criminal Record

Items - There are still many various items in most Depots in which you will have to check, some have valuble items.

Recovery Key
Password & Account name
Are included when purchased.

Payment Method -- PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD ONLY

** For trusted members of OTLand, i will accept 50% of the payment, then give them the character, then they pay the second 50%

Last edited:
how much you want for the characteR? i am really intresed!

Okay, well I think that is reasonable, as most of the other "100 EURO" threads in this forum are scams.

Okay, well I think that is reasonable, as most of the other "100 EURO" threads in this forum are scams.
And what says this one isn't? I don't check a lot of threads at otland but I haven't seen you before and when I check your profile, the first thing I see is someone calling you a backstabber.

"** For trusted members of OTLand, i will accept 50% of the payment, then give them the character, then they pay the second 50%"
Don't really get that one. So if this would be a scam, trusted members only get scammed for 50%? whoopi do!

And what says this one isn't? I don't check a lot of threads at otland but I haven't seen you before and when I check your profile, the first thing I see is someone calling you a backstabber.

Don't really get that one. So if this would be a scam, trusted members only get scammed for 50%? whoopi do!

rofl owned hahahahaha made my day mr zisly.

Hahaha, Okay, well Zisly, i sense you have been scammed before, hence the hostility, If there was no trust in this world, it would not work, someone MUST be trusted.

I can get Fallen to retract the message though :).
Either way, i'm NOT going to try and defend myself against that comment, as people can make their own decision.

I will try and get a few people who I have bought/sold to, to post in this thread, persuading you that i am trustworthy.

Actually, I haven't been scammed. But I hear a lot of people who have been, and that pretty often. I'm simply cautious and using my better knowledge. Being naive will get you run over most of the times. Scamming on the Internet is a lot easier than irl and the possibility of consequences are pretty small, something which makes it even more risky. This doesn't mean I don't trust anyone though. I trust people who I know something about and who got people to back them up as trustworthy, people who can be taken serious that is.

I posted as I did because you claimed others to be scammers while you aren't really able to prove that you're trustworthy (you would have done it already otherwise).
"** For trusted members of OTLand, i will accept 50% of the payment, then give them the character, then they pay the second 50%"
You say we need to trust someone yet you give something that looks like a 50% discount on a scam to the trustworthy guys. I generally find this 50/50 thing stupid, I just don't see it working within game account sales.

You're at 110 Euro now, soon 100 I guess...

I will state that I've gotten to know him very well, and place my reputation on the line to vouch for him. He is no scammer.

Edit: I remember something of Relevance.
The purchase of Thanatos went well.
We already had the map and scripts. He hadn't sent the other half of the money to their PayPal yet. If he was one that was inclined so scam, I imagine it would have been revealed then.

Radium does a lot of research on here. That's why he not real big in the community. But radium is a trust worthy guy I have known him for about ehh 1-2 years He's never done me wrong and if he says something his word is gold. And truthfully if Lessaire trusts him, Then the guy most be str8 foward. Just saying lessaire dont just trust anybody... Takes along time for that relationship to build. I'm not sure why your bashing radium atm. And in a way talking down to him. But I'm telling you know this is legit....

I hate the way people judge based on post count. Really pisses me off.

For all you guys know, I could be Barrack Obama...

Also Zisly, in OTF i'm http://otf**s.net/members/87546-Nitr0 [Not sure if that link thing is still blocked]
It says that you were one of the last 10 people to visit my profile page on that account too.

Edit -
He hadn't sent the other half of the money to their PayPal yet. If he was one that was inclined so scam, I imagine it would have been revealed then.

Yeah, if you would like to speak to the former owners of Thanatos, (View Profile: Narzerus - OtLand and View Profile: Zeelex - OtLand)
They will most definately tell you that i'm trust worthy.

Last edited:
Either way, just a notice, but if you scam me, then I can just recover the account,
if i scam you, you can just chargeback? since paypal always goes with the buyers over virtual items.

and you have 30 days to change the recovery key, then after that i have no chance in scamming you back?
whereas chargeback period is 45 days.

So if anything, i should be making sure the buyer is trustworthy.

goodluck on selling it, no one can trust the others these days, even if he's your close ONLINE friend.

Either way, just a notice, but if you scam me, then I can just recover the account,
if i scam you, you can just chargeback? since paypal always goes with the buyers over virtual items.

and you have 30 days to change the recovery key, then after that i have no chance in scamming you back?
whereas chargeback period is 45 days.

So if anything, i should be making sure the buyer is trustworthy.

Actually, chargeback period is 15 days. So if he buys it, and you wait for 15 days, he will still have 15 days left to get a new recovery key.

So after these 15 days have passed you can feel secure that he will not withdraw his money as they've been classified as your own since nobody has reported them for 15 days. That way you can safely retrieve your account aswell and make profit on both sides.

Actually, chargeback period is 15 days. So if he buys it, and you wait for 15 days, he will still have 15 days left to get a new recovery key.

So after these 15 days have passed you can feel secure that he will not withdraw his money as they've been classified as your own since nobody has reported them for 15 days. That way you can safely retrieve your account aswell and make profit on both sides.

You can open a disputeA buyer asks for a seller's help in resolving an issue with a transaction. in the Resolution CenterLocated in My Account, the PayPal resource for resolving issues between buyers and sellers. to contact a seller directly and resolveA buyer and seller come to an agreement and close the case, or PayPal comes to a decision and closes the case. a problematic transaction. You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute. Common reasons for opening a dispute include:

You paid for an item but haven't received it and the seller is uncooperative or nonresponsive.
You received an item that was significantly different than described.
Click the Report a Problem button in the Resolution Center to open a dispute. Then, provide more information about the issue and post a message to the seller.

You must wait 7 days to allow for shipping before opening a dispute for an item not received. Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.
Source: Paypal.com

You fail. I have no idea where you got your information from, but it's an epic fail :/.

Ever heard about gift send on paypal?

Back