• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.4 RPG sistergame is ready and have a launch date!

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
I can't create advertisement thread unless the server is launching in a week or less(forum rules).
So I notify you here until I can create a thread.

DarkOT is the RPG game designed from MasterCores.
All systems and features in DarkOT have been tested on multiple MasterCores-Highrates and we have collected a lot of information and data about how well things works, and how the community reacts to it.

After about a year planning this sister-game, it's ready to be launched as a very serious low rate project with 2x exp straight through the entire game.

Just to notify you about some features that have been tested, item-hotkeys are NOT involved in DarkOT!
So don't worry (item-hotkeys took the highscores in most hated features mohaha)

so, short info:
Exp: 2x
Skills: 2x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x

Brand new website with easier menu and overview

Donations:
*Golden Account
*Namelock
*Sex Change
*Recovery Key Reset

There are no other items in the shop and will never be.

Cheating:
All kind of cheats will result in deletions.
Such as Bot, Macro, Lighthack and others.
And yes, key-board recording is considered cheating.

Game:
DarkOT is designed in a way to recreate the feelings you had in real tibia back in the days.
It will be hard to get somewhere, and due to that people will show more respect, and be more careful.
Good people will get far, and assholes will get hunted (just like it used to be).

Head over to http://darkot.net/ and check it out!

If I wanted 2x throughout the whole time I would go play real tibia where I know its not going to be corrupted but good luck with the people you "get" there cuz low exp like that is 1000 rats to reach lvl 8. F to k that

If I wanted 2x throughout the whole time I would go play real tibia where I know its not going to be corrupted but good luck with the people you "get" there cuz low exp like that is 1000 rats to reach lvl 8. F to k that

If you like tibia.com with 10.5 + just as much you like 7.4 then be my guest and start play there :)

If you like tibia.com with 10.5 + just as much you like 7.4 then be my guest and start play there :)
If I didnt play play tibia since 1998 sure. But since I know everything about this game in 7.4 more then today and know that when 8.6 came out with a personalized aimbot this game gone to shit. Since I hope that in 7.4 ots there wont be botters. But theres always botters. People dont have true pvp nowadays and its sad that people would rather have a cheat work for them when the whole fucking idea is to aim with your own mouse and be a beast not a bitch. People dont remember you by having to cheat your way through shit. People remember the good times they have and the awesome fights that took place knowing you can still puff being a pvp pro. Damn noobies.

If I didnt play play tibia since 1998 sure. But since I know everything about this game in 7.4 more then today and know that when 8.6 came out with a personalized aimbot this game gone to shit. Since I hope that in 7.4 ots there wont be botters. But theres always botters. People dont have true pvp nowadays and its sad that people would rather have a cheat work for them when the whole fucking idea is to aim with your own mouse and be a beast not a bitch. People dont remember you by having to cheat your way through shit. People remember the good times they have and the awesome fights that took place knowing you can still puff being a pvp pro. Damn noobies.

Well I'm not going to have botters, count on that :)
auto-aimers, rune makers and cave-botters will be my main goal to fuck up, other than that I will have my eyes open for light-hackers as well.

Well I'm not going to have botters, count on that :)
auto-aimers, rune makers and cave-botters will be my main goal to fuck up, other than that I will have my eyes open for light-hackers as well.
Sadly there just are not people like there use to be ;/

Sadly there just are not people like there use to be ;/
I know for fact that at least 3 oldschool guys will be there :D and they are far above the quality of tibia.com players today, they are the people who embrace the peace of just hanging out playing chess in Thais and stuffs..
unlike tibia.com players today "OMG EXP!!!! GO EXP!!!!!!!.. or wait, lets logout instead and get stamina....."

Back